Katherine Jackson - For the good times

patucha

Proud Member
Greeting from Argentina
ar.gif

[youtube]Ss-tyZ4fozY[/youtube]

Michael Jackson attends his mother Katherine Jackson's birthday party on May 4, 1984 at a private location in Los Angeles, California.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/15/micha...-live-death-civil-lawsuit-breach-of-contract/

[youtube]4o4FgFpwb5o[/youtube]
Chenille des villes, papillon des champs.
(Minuscule)
:wub::D:angel::angel:

I hope you enjoy it :)

:angel:

Greeting from Argentina
ar.gif

[youtube]Ss-tyZ4fozY[/youtube]

Michael Jackson attends his mother Katherine Jackson's birthday party on May 4, 1984 at a private location in Los Angeles, California.
:give_heart: :heart:

I just saw a little snippet on youtube. Thanks for posting!

Oh Michael.... :cry:

[youtube]4o4FgFpwb5o[/youtube]
Chenille des villes, papillon des champs.
(Minuscule)
:wub::D:angel::angel:

I hope you enjoy it :)

:angel:
Awww... soooooooooo cute! :wild: :wub:

Just a curiosity: Who is "Pato Mag Dulcinea"? Funny name. :lol:

I remember seeing this a while ago--it still brings tears to my eyes. Michael loved his mother very much, and it is evident in the way he sings to her. The way they look at each other is just pure tenderness--it brings tears to my eyes to see such beauty in the relationship between a mother and her son.

Miss Katherine should always remember these special moments, as I am sure she does. Her son was a gift to the world, a gift that some people fail to appreciate, but a gift nonetheless. The love he brought to us all remains unsurpassed by anyone else in these modern times. I don't think any contemporary celebrity has felt Earth's sorrow as much as Michael has.

She should rightfully be so very proud of her son.

I love watching these Michael videos. Knowing that he was happy brings such joy to my heart it makes me cry.

Aw thanks for sharing this clip. I have seen a shorter on of it years ago so its nicer to see the longer uncut version. Michael seemed shy singing the song and out of his comfort zone.

:give_heart: :heart:
Just a curiosity: Who is "Pato Mag Dulcinea"? Funny name. :lol:

I am Patricia Pat Mag "Dulcinea" Don quijote de la Mancha, El Cid Campeador, Dulcinea del Toboso :cheers:

This was the name of my mail :) :doh:

Back