Kate Moss joins in with MJ Fashion tribute

Shamonee

Proud Member
aypw9j.jpg

This week we heard that the Repetto shoe store in Paris (the fashion pack's first stop for ballet pumps and cute flats) has seen sales of it's Michael Jackson inspired loafers rise dramatically.
Could Kate Moss have been one of the lucky few to have bagged a pair before they sold out?
The patent jazz shoe-cum-loafer, called Jackson, comes in black or white has become a best seller since the King of Pop's death.
And yesterday, we spotted Kate Moss out in London in the very shoe, fresh from a shopping trip to Paris with boyfriend Jamie Hince last Tuesday.
Teamed with a pair of cropped black trousers and leather lapelled Tuxedo jacket there was more than a hint of the Billie Jean video about Kate's look. Though thankfully no sign of Michael's famous white socks.

[Source: http://www.elleuk.com/news/Star-sty...ashion-s-michael-jackson-tribute/(gid)/346850]

If I had the money I would buy every Kate Moss dress :p
These are some of the ones she's done: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...goryDisplayView&beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true

x

wow thanx you for this .
i predict alot of MJJ fashion coming too .
i read dorothy perkins (uk clothes shop) have brought out alot of millitary style jackets :yes:
which have mjjs signiture style . cant wait , right ? x

that black one on the home page is 100 quid .i read in reveal magazine i think it was..
but yeah , im going to click your link now hun thanx you .x

.... your Elle link is amazing :)
me likey .:heart: Oooh that jacket !!!! ,,,

damn it! Its waaaay outta my budget. I have MJ looklike shoes from the man's section since last year and wear them always w/ white socks! :lol: but they had my size so they don't look like man shoes:p i can post a picture if some wanna see it

Last edited:
damn it! Its waaaay outta my budget. I have MJ looklike shoes from the man's section since last year and wear them always w/ white socks! :lol: but they had my size so they don't look like man shoes:p i can post a picture if some wanna see it

yes please :)
and that Dorothy Perkins Jacket is awesome. Gonna have to save up

Niceee! Kate Moss has a great style, and it is fantastic to see that she is also inspired by the King :)

That jacket is so hot, I would love to get my hands on one...

I've seen an article about Michael Jackson's fashion in every Fashion/Style/Woman's magazine I've read recently

Back