Karen O (Yeah Yeah Yeahs) pays tribute to Michael Jackson in new song

Horakhty

Proud Member
"King" is part of her brand-new album, "Crush Songs", to be released on 08 September:

10346529_680651625342627_278581393336708864_n.jpg

LYRICS:
The King of Pop is dead and gone away
No one'll ever take his place
He's in his castle in the sky
Watching over you and I

And with his single sparkling glove
He blows us kisses, show us love
Is he walking on the moon?
I hope I don't find out too soon

STREAMING:
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/05/karen-o-crush-songs-album-stream

Promo artwork:

artworks-000090078135-2xbmln-t200x200.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Karen O is a big fan.

"Well, I really don't see myself that way," she says, before The Laugh comes out once more. "I just don't feel like what I'm doing onstage is sexy. Provocative, maybe, but sexy? I guess I don't really know what sexy is to a lot of people. I mean, I do know that I don't find tits and ass that sexy – you know, that type of popstar…"

Is she talking about Gaga again? "No, I think she's more unconventional, and I do appreciate that side of her and how her fanbase don't feel like they have to be dolls or whatever. As far as her sexy factor goes, I don't find her too sexy either. But then I don't find many pop stars sexy… The only pop star I find sexy is Michael Jackson."

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/apr/13/yeah-yeah-yeahs-mosquito-interview

karen-o.png

The only pop star I find sexy is Michael Jackson."

I see no lies here....

^^I was going to ask the same question: Who is Karen O. Love that she finds Michael sexy, after all so do I!!!

She's the vocalist of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, plus she was nominated in the Oscars 2014 for "The Moon Song" (from 'HER' sountrack).

OK thanks. I guess if I looked at the Oscars I would have remembered her name.

The lyrics are straightforward expression of her thoughts and feelings…missing and meloncholy…

Back