Kamala Harris feat. Beyoncé

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Beyoncé is showing support to Kamala Harris as she embarks on her presidential campaign trail. The global superstar gave permission to the Vice President to use her 2016 hit song, “Freedom ft. Kendrick Lamar” from her “Lemonade” album throughout the 59-year-old’s campaign, according to CNN who spoke with a source close to Harris. Though Beyoncé has not officially endorsed Vice President Harris, the quick approval to use her song appears that Harris likely has her support. Meanwhile, the Grammy-winning artist’s mother, Tina Knowles, endorsed the Vice President in an Instagram post on Sunday, shortly after Biden’s announcement that he was ending his reelection campaign.

It made me recall this powerful song by India.Arie
The mention of her was a bit surprising to me even back then (2019)

She’s mentioned towards the end among other recent female trailblazers

TW: Oprah (who supported India’s career) is briefly mentioned. First 4 minutes are great though 😁

The point is music is powerful. I also hope people who support politicians will push them towards justice and hold them to account. No vote is guaranteed, nor should they be.

Last edited:
Beyoncé is showing support to Kamala Harris as she embarks on her presidential campaign trail. The global superstar gave permission to the Vice President to use her 2016 hit song, “Freedom ft. Kendrick Lamar” from her “Lemonade” album throughout the 59-year-old’s campaign, according to CNN who spoke with a source close to Harris. Though Beyoncé has not officially endorsed Vice President Harris, the quick approval to use her song appears that Harris likely has her support. Meanwhile, the Grammy-winning artist’s mother, Tina Knowles, endorsed the Vice President in an Instagram post on Sunday, shortly after Biden’s announcement that he was ending his reelection campaign.

Last edited:
giphy.webp
💤

She always jumps on the band wagon, she is so desperate to make herself the spokes woman. Be it MJ Harry & megan, the other 2 creeps whatever makes news she's there craving attention she's a dangerous nasty piece of work

Exactly why you shouldn’t at all support communist kamala who loves Oprah enough to invite her to the dnc. Why not vote for one the few people who publicly supported Michael during the trial (cough cough Donald Trump).

Exactly why you shouldn’t at all support communist kamala who loves Oprah enough to invite her to the dnc. Why not vote for one the few people who publicly supported Michael during the trial (cough cough Donald Trump).
Michael didn't like racism and he cared about the environment.btw there were other people who supported Michael during the trial and later stabbed him in the back.

Once again trying to be the big I am, wonder did she show support for the victims of her white old pervy friends, sorry I'm on a rant she makes me angry

Back