Kabbalah : What is it?

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Ok Kabbalah's principles are: 1. Everyone has to take responsibility for their actions. Both positive and negative. Someone got promoted, had a baby, got married, etc. those are all positive reinforcements or things, that happen to all & we take responsibility for. Negative things too- getting fired, getting terminally ill, etc.. we take resp. for that.

And the other principle is that there is an all giving all loving force. God. And, when or if we disconnect from this force, God that leads to the negative and pain in our lives. Jealousy & envy & not being appreciative & thankful for what we have.

So what is the difference between that and, anything else?? For all we know, all of us are into Kabbalah, right?? Explain. What is Kabbalah? Whats Scientology?

Kabbalah is Jewish mysticism. There is much more to it than what you have just explained, a lot of it having to do with the teachings of the tree of life, and other metaphysical principles. I am not a student of the Kabbalah, so I cannot grant my expertise in that field. If you are truly interested, I recommend you read some books on it. There are plenty of authors on the subject.

Scientology is lunacy.

Back