Justin Timberlake talks about Michael

benscarr

Proud Member
Here is an interview from GMTV Justin Timberlake, saying that no other artist could present a song like Michael was.

So true he did change the world and on that thursday he made it stop.
R.I.P

yeah i thought the clip in the middle was good! i love justin and i am proud of him for realising how much MJ influenced him and the world... " HE CHANGED THE WORLD " so true, and just re play that bit, another realisation as to what we have lost and how amazing he really was :( I love you Michael!

Wow, wheres the Dangerous clip from?

That's what I want to know. An amazing performance of Wanna Be Startin Somethin. That's like the Dangerous Tour I attended in 1992, and the reason why the Live In Bucharest DVD isn't a good representaion of the Dangerous Tour or Michael as a live artist.

Thats from the 3rd leg of the Dangerous Tour I believe.

3rd leg, was that AFTER he was accused in 1993? I thought he would've been more... I dunno how to explain it. He just looks EXPLOSIVE in that footage.

NOTE: Sorry to bring up shit from the past, I was just trying to form a time line in my head :(

That's what I want to know. An amazing performance of Wanna Be Startin Somethin. That's like the Dangerous Tour I attended in 1992, and the reason why the Live In Bucharest DVD isn't a good representaion of the Dangerous Tour or Michael as a live artist.

Not a good representation? Why not?

yeah i thought the clip in the middle was good! i love justin and i am proud of him for realising how much MJ influenced him and the world... " HE CHANGED THE WORLD " so true, and just re play that bit, another realisation as to what we have lost and how amazing he really was :( I love you Michael!
Oh so now he's talking about MJ influencing him greatly huh?
I thought he's influenced by frank sinatra and MJ was just one of the many many artists who isn't even in his top 10 artist list that influence him?
fu*k it. And remember his nonchalant look when MJ was inducted into the hall of fame?

OMFG. I really hate his face and his voice. Feel like vomiting... can't watch it. Can someone tell me what he said about MJ?

Back