Justin Timberlake Breaks Down Michael Jackson Lyrics | Video | The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy..

They basically just talk about how they misheard the words for Wanna Be Starting Something. The "mama say mamma sa mamakosa" part :)

Growing up, Justin thought "mama say mama sa mama coosa" was "I'ma say it one more time, I'm not gon' stop"

Growing up, Justin thought "mama say mama sa mama coosa" was "I'ma say it one more time, I'm not gon' stop"

Gee that sounds way off. Was he like 4 at the time. I know when you are little you hear and say goofy things, like saying papple for apple.

Gee that sounds way off. Was he like 4 at the time. I know when you are little you hear and say goofy things, like saying papple for apple.

When my boyfriend was a kid, for the lyrics to Beat It (....No one wants to be defeated...), he thought it was 'Sonna mene chenez!'

LMAO, how he deciphered that, I have no idea

If you listen to Justin and Jimmy sing it, it doesn't actually sound that off.

for a long time i thought he was singing "gonna sing my song on a mountain top"....

:shuriken:

Funny clip. I think many people have got the lyrics wrong. :)
I have mis-heard soo many MJ lyrics. :)

I understand thinking he is singing something else, but some of these words do not even begin with the same alphabet sound. This is too funny.

When I was really little I thought it was "mama say mama sa my Michael's up". lol

Back