justin bieber talks a bit about mj on regis and kelly

billyworld99

Proud Member
Does Justin Bieber have the same extraordinary talent of Micheal Jackson? On the interview Thursday morning during the Regis and Kelly Show, Kelly Ripa took a moment to explain how she felt the superstar had similar qualities. Most people are going to be shocked she compared Michael Jackson to Justin Bieber

Kelly Ripa was a guest of a Never Say Never concert in New York City late last year and was accompanied by her daughter. Getting the chance to be close to the stage for a perfect view, it appeared to bring back memories of her watching another famous performer, Michael Jackson . What she noticed was the entertainer had extraordinary stage performance.

“When I saw you perform on stage in that big arena concert. It reminded me of me watching Michael Jackson. Do people say that to you a lot?” asked Kelly Ripa. “Your stage presence was a stage presence you don't see very often.”

Justin Bieber looked very uncomfortable about the comparison. While he said he ‘looked up to Michael Jackson,’ wisely he didn’t match up his talent to the King of Pop.

As much as we appreciate Justin Bieber, the idea of comparing the two is definitely dangerous. Michael Jackson fans would be tripping and the fallout tremendously destructive. Justin Bieber is a serious musician who needs time to grow into his own identity, being compared to the best is too much pressure.

Take a minute to watch the video clip of Justin Bieber. The entertainer was on the talk show Thursday to encourage fans to see ‘Never Say Never’ and remind everyone to follow their dreams

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Justin Bieber is compared to Michael Jackson on Regis and Kelly (Video) - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-h...d-to-michael-jackson-on-regis-and-kelly-video

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber but it's awesome that he has so much respect for MJ and yeah comparing Justin to Michael is way to much pressure. Just let Justin do his thing and let him have fun with it. No need to put pressure on him.

Putting pressure on such young people to make it in the biz, to be somebody else but them - or else they're plain nothings - is one of the most perverse Hollywood tactic. ...

I really don't understand how people are comparing him to Michael. I really don't see or feel it. He just started like last year? I am not saying this to be mean but I don't see the comparison at all. He keeps mentioning Michael here and there but that's all I have noticed.

I really don't understand how people are comparing him to Michael. I really don't see or feel it. He just started like last year? I am not saying this to be mean but I don't see the comparison at all. He keeps mentioning Michael here and there but that's all I have noticed.

I think it's just the media desperate attempt to try and find the new king of pop. Which we all know will never happen.

I dont either. Its starting to get annoying tho...

“When I saw you perform on stage in that big arena concert. It reminded me of me watching Michael Jackson. Do people say that to you a lot?” asked Kelly Ripa. “Your stage presence was a stage presence you don't see very often.”

Justin Bieber looked very uncomfortable about the comparison. While he said he ‘looked up to Michael Jackson,’ wisely he didn’t match up his talent to the King of Pop.
Smart kid! lol

I think it's just the media desperate attempt to try and find the new king of pop. Which we all know will never happen.
True! But, they couldn't even accept the true one MJ! o_O lol

TOTALLY AGREE! HERE!

Putting pressure on such young people to make it in the biz, to be somebody else but them - or else they're plain nothings - is one of the most perverse Hollywood tactic.
Hollywood loves copycats to continue there same B.S stories onto others!<_<

I say let this nice kid have his inspirations but, stop the dumb comparisons!

yeah, some talk show hosts try hard to trap with flattery but Justin is wise for his age. there's a reason why he's uncomfortable being compared to The King. these talk show hosts know they're reaching.

They don't do this with Elvis and the Beatles. Justin Bieber has a lot to live. He is like 16 or 17. He reminds me of New Kids or Nysinc etc but he is solo artist. To compare him to Michael is reaching. They need to be who they are as there is only one Michael Jackson.

They wanna put freshies like these on a pedestal and then abruptly push them down when they're finished with consuming them.

After all the pressures and pains Jackson endured cause of this evil industry, they have the gall to pressure more young people, artists or whatever to be like Jackson, be grand, so they can throw them down from the plane with no parachute...

Justine seems to be a very humble type kid...they always have to put pressure on these young kids. And Kelly Ripa....is full of shit....she is the media...she is trying to get the kid to say something he doesn't mean.

Justine seems to be a very humble type kid...they always have to put pressure on these young kids. And Kelly Ripa....is full of shit....she is the media...she is trying to get the kid to say something he doesn't mean.

I strongly disagree, lol. Nothing against the kid but he comes across as highly conceited. And there are many stories about him being a spoiled brat, even coming from his fans. That said, I wish him the best in his career :) I don't think he has the talent to stay relevant for 4 decades though. I'd put him more in the Aaron Carter/Jesse McCartney/Jonas Brothers category (all of whom were past the peak of their career when they were barely out of their teens).

Justin is wise for his age. there's a reason why he's uncomfortable being compared to The King. these talk show hosts know they're reaching.

mmm , i agree babe . through media ,hes also made to look a bit stupid sometimes
when hes clearly the very opposite . he does seem a goodhearted little boy, and i wish him well .
i like jb new song "Pray" a bit .

Back