Justin Bieber Pelted by Flying Water Bottle

JohnC

Proud Member
It has laid dormant for nearly 9 months ... insane footage of Justin Bieber being domed by a water bottle during a live concert in Sacramento ... and he handles it LIKE A MAN!!!!

It all went down at the Jingle Ball concert back in December ... when some dumbass concertgoer with an incredibly accurate arm fired off the water bottle while Bieber was front and center.

The projectile object smacked an unsuspecting Bieb in the head -- but instead of crying or whining or falling down, dude simply says, "Ow, that didn't feel good" ... and then proceeds like nothing ever happened.

[YOUTUBE]b0GjKiy3nSI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Good for him. I do not understand why people do stuff that is so dumb and have no purpose in the world. For kicks that they won't even remember tomorrow.

Justin Bieber after the 'incident': 'At first I couldn't figure out what was flying through the air... And then it hit me'.

awww...poor kid! But, I agree, he handled it well...

I wonder if there was a second 'bottle-thrower' on the grassy knoll...

It has laid dormant for nearly 9 months ... insane footage of Justin Bieber being domed by a water bottle during a live concert in Sacramento ... and he handles it LIKE A MAN!!!!

It all went down at the Jingle Ball concert back in December ... when some dumbass concertgoer with an incredibly accurate arm fired off the water bottle while Bieber was front and center.

The projectile object smacked an unsuspecting Bieb in the head -- but instead of crying or whining or falling down, dude simply says, "Ow, that didn't feel good" ... and then proceeds like nothing ever happened.

[YOUTUBE]b0GjKiy3nSI[/YOUTUBE]

PS: I don't mean to put 2 Beiber stories in 1 week, but this really brightened up my morning :hysterical:

man i don't think you realize what you are promoting when you laugh at that. as an MJ fan, i shouldn't have to explain further.

man i don't think you realize what you are promoting when you laugh at that. as an MJ fan, i shouldn't have to explain further.
Im not 'promoting' anything. Do I think it was stupid? Yes. Do I feel sorry for him? Yes. But, at the same time, there is no difference between this an an episode of 'Funniest Home Videos'.

Im not 'promoting' anything. Do I think it was stupid? Yes. Do I feel sorry for him? Yes. But, at the same time, there is no difference between this an an episode of 'Funniest Home Videos'.

somebody tried to hurt him. i don't see anything remotely funny about it. unfortunately, when a person handles something as well as Justin handled that, people tend to be desensitized for some reason...as if to think because he handled that well, he couldn't possibly have feelings or, that couldn't possibly really have hurt him.

somebody tried to hurt him. i don't see anything remotely funny about it. unfortunately, when a person handles something as well as Justin handled that, people tend to be desensitized for some reason...as if to think because he handled that well, he couldn't possibly have feelings or, that couldn't possibly really have hurt him.
I wasn't implying any of that.

I'm starting to feel bad for this kid. He keeps having accidents (like when he slammed his head going through a revolving door, lol). What a stupid audience member. They could have seriously hurt Justin.

You know, I really dislike his material, but the kid's got a good head on his shoulders. He handles fame (and water bottles) in a very sober manner. That may not seem like much, but it's damn impressive for a sixteen year old boy. Just look around him: people like Lindsay Lohan and Lady Gaga are getting consumed by their fame, despite the fact that they are mediocre at best at what they do.

Bieber, despite being younger than them, behaves far better. You've got to respect him for that, if nothing else. You all know some other person would have thrown a fit over the incident.

Whoever threw that water bottle is a real moron, though. Even something as harmless as that can cause real damage once it gains force. I know Bieber's songs aren't great, but that's no reason to throw stuff at the kid. Not when lady gaga is readily available for your liquid container flinging pleasure... (I kid! You shouldn't throw stuff at anyone, even if they deserve it lol!)

I don't know why someone would do that, it's so juvenile!

Why would anyone want to throw a water bottle at a poor little defenseless girl?

That's just wrong.

haha....that's a little random.

Glad he didn't get seriously hurt though.

That's just rude.. Defiantly not funny.

I agree, I don't see why you guys think it's funny, it's not funny, that's not nice who ever did that to him, did that person threw that at him because he's young, or is it because he's Canadian? I hate people for doing that, they're so damn stupid.

I agree, I don't see why you guys think it's funny, it's not funny, that's not nice who ever did that to him, did that person threw that at him because he's young, or is it because he's Canadian? I hate people for doing that, they're so damn stupid.

why would someone throw a water bottle at him cuz he's Canadian? :scratch: I agree with you though, not nice at all....

Back