justin bieber ft jaden smith (will's son) never say never video

I love the song, and it got a great meaning and the lyrics are good.
i guess i love it, because i like Justin Bieber alot (typical teenage thing haha)..
They make it great together, and i'm so proud of justin to have made it so far and i know he appreciates it and thank god everyday for this amazing dream he's living out.
He and his mom were very poor before, so he doesn't regret anything. :)
I like the song.

looks like Jaden Smith is combining the Michael Jackson moves with the karate moves. no surprise on either front. also, a remake of a hairstyle to go with a remake of a movie. and the kids are getting younger and younger than in the original karate kid movies

Jaden Smith is the cutest thing ever, and he looks and acts EXACTLY LIKE HIS FATHER!!!

TBH I cannot stand Justin Beiber's music, I don't think he has any singing talent and he is a bad performer..I do think he is a good kid though.

Jaden Smith is the cutest thing ever, and he looks and acts EXACTLY LIKE HIS FATHER!!!

TBH I cannot stand Justin Beiber's music, I don't think he has any singing talent and he is a bad performer..I do think he is a good kid though.

Share your opinion. Jaden Smith is simply adorable!

And, I can,t put my finger on it, but for some reason I can't stand Bieber either... very happy for him and everything, but I can't stand him.

Share your opinion. Jaden Smith is simply adorable!

And, I can,t put my finger on it, but for some reason I can't stand Bieber either... very happy for him and everything, but I can't stand him.

I don't dislike him as a person...but as an artist he just doesnt cut it.

He is SRSLY lacking..but the media is eating it up.

Awww Jaden Smith is adorable. I haven't really got a clue about all of this fuzz over Justin Bieber but Jaden's rap was cute.

Back