Justin Bieber does a Michael Jackson. Moonwalks and wins

rockstar

Proud Member
Justin Bieber does a Michael Jackson. Moonwalks and wins

Jaden Smith, the son of actor Will Smith had a competition with the Canadian singer Justin Bieber recently at the New York bowling alley. And the duo left the spectators bewitched as they challenged each other to a dance off.
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);Justin and Jaden paid a visit to the Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge on 31st August after their gig at New York’s reputed Madison Square Garden. Soon everybody’s eyes became transfixed at the duo as they stepped onto the dance floor and clashed over Kevin Rudolf’s You Make the Rain Fall.
The contest was fought with heated tenacity and was even captured in the camera. Justin surprised all the gazers as he showed his Michael Jackson avatar by breaking into his own style of Moonwalk that had all the people begging for more. The 16 year, thus, triumphed winning the contest over the 11 year Jaden.Overall, it was a terrific moment for the onlookers as Bieber reminded all of the omnipresence of the original King of Pop. (ENSNN)
Short URL: http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/?p=71491

here is link:http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz....hael-jackson-moonwalks-and-wins-2010090871491

I don't think this belongs here, even if "Michael Jackson" is in the title of the article.

Tbh i ain't too bothered....... i could beat them both handsdown, it's like people have forgotten these days what true amazing dance is.

No, I couldn't care less about the dancing. What bothers me is websites using "Michael Jackson" and "Moonwalk" to get more people to click and view ads.

Can these people stop putting Michael Jackson and Bieber in the same article...........

It's really pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could kick Justin Bieber's ass in a MJ dance off no sweat...and I'm not famous like he is.......actually he's not famous because of talent (which he has none). He's famous because the teenyboppers think he's sooooo cute :puke:

What's with all the hate against this boy? I don't know much about him, just that he was on WATW25 and has this song called "Baby". Is he a junkie? Is he a thug? Does he hate Michael? No? Then let him be. I don't understand the negativity.
He is not as talented as Michael, but who is anyway? This boy loves Michael and admires him. Why shouldn't he show his love for Michael? If he wants to use the moonwalk because he thinks it's cool, well, let him do it. And calling someone "gay" simply because you don't like them is not very mature. When Slash called Black or White "gay", everyone here went nuts. Let's not begrudge this kid's success simply because we don't like his music or think he's not talented. If the teenage girls love him, good for him. I am not bothered. I think it's strange to hate someone who hasn't done anything wrong, especially a kid.
Just my opinion.

This is the way I look at the moonwalk:

The moonwalk is not "the moonwalk" without two essential things: 1. Michael Jackson and 2. The song Billie Jean.

I'm not hating on Bieber, but I really wish the media would stop trying to compare the two with these useless articles. Who cares if Justin Bieber did a good moonwalk? Honestly, it's a pointless article. I just did a kickass moonwalk about 15 minutes ago, why isn't that in the media? Who cares. The moonwalk is not simple but it's not super difficult either. Anybody can do it with enough practice but nobody can do it like Michael.

Overall, it was a terrific moment for the onlookers as Bieber reminded all of the omnipresence of the original King of Pop.
:puke: Oh please. Stop comparing them...this is such a joke.

oh c'mon anyone can moonwalk, none can do it even close to Michael, today anyone who doesn't fall and break a leg while dancing is a 'dancer' I've said it and I always will NO ONE DANCES LIKE MICHAEL period

What's with all the hate against this boy? I don't know much about him, just that he was on WATW25 and has this song called "Baby". Is he a junkie? Is he a thug? Does he hate Michael? No? Then let him be. I don't understand the negativity.
He is not as talented as Michael, but who is anyway? This boy loves Michael and admires him. Why shouldn't he show his love for Michael? If he wants to use the moonwalk because he thinks it's cool, well, let him do it. And calling someone "gay" simply because you don't like them is not very mature. When Slash called Black or White "gay", everyone here went nuts. Let's not begrudge this kid's success simply because we don't like his music or think he's not talented. If the teenage girls love him, good for him. I am not bothered. I think it's strange to hate someone who hasn't done anything wrong, especially a kid.
Just my opinion.

:clapping:
I really don't understand that bashing against him. I don't really know Justin Bieber, but why all that negativity? If you don't like him, don't watch/listen to him. But why all those negative comments and judgements. I thought that is what we all hated here.

I don't know him, but I know he's a big fan - I remember his tweet after he has been interviewed on 20/20, he said "I'm glad to be a part of the 20/20 michael jackson special but i wish they would cut the nonsense and focus on the great entertainer he was." - He's a smart boy - and he loves Michael Jackson -
Stop bashing him. You do exactly like some people have done to Michael in past times.

Last edited:
Back