Justin bieber best male at ema's????!!!!!

Moonwalker91

Proud Member
Hey just watchin the EMA's on MTV and this untalented little brat really was elected best male artist -.-
This really shows that all this is just promotion and has nothing to do with talent. God I wish MJ would show up, he'd whip the floor with that piece of crap.

Oh no, really? I want to watch the EMAs apparently Rihanna and Bon Jovi performed together!

I was shocked as well! He couldn't beat out Ke$ha for best new artist but could beat out all these other better male performers?!
That was very strange. ( You could hear the crowd react to it as well)
I don't hate the kid or anything just was shocked that he could win this one.

I guess kids and teenagers are now (or maybe once again?) ruling the pop world, which I guess explains to me why Gaga won 3 awards as well.
( I personally cringed during her speeches, she just completely changed her attitude from stand-offish when she won one backstage to her "almost fake crying" getting 2 others on stage. I don't know just seems very fake to me personally. Not to mention she felt the need to sing again during her speech.)
No disrespect for the Gaga fans on this board. It just really irritated me.

Both people that are build on media hype to me. Personally I still don't get the hype.

Overall though I thought the show was definitly more entertaining than the VMA's.
I didn't really dislike any of the performances much.
Everyone sounded good to me. I liked the way Shakira opened the show.

does anyone know who he is in europe?

Uh yeah, but mostly 10-15 year old girls know him. Not that it matters anyway, cause the EMAs is just an extension of the VMAs nowadays, nothing "European" about them when 99% of the artists are American :smilerolleyes: I caught a little bit of the show and I saw Ke$ha and Miley Cyrus perform while Eva Longoria presented the show and some artists I never even heard about were nominated. Surely in all of Europe there has to be at least 1 presenter capable of hosting an awards show? :unsure:

Hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahha....

He isn't a male yet.. His voice hasn't evven changed yet.. How can he be "Male"..
JB is better than Eminem or Enrique Iglesias?? They are even more masculin than him..lol

Back