Just wanted to share this with you

thrillerchild

Proud Member
I've been filled with so many feelings and emotions about today. Thinking back to 05 and how I felt then and how I feel now. Thinking that I love Michael more than ever. I've slowly been watching Bucharest today on DVD but have had to take loads of breaks to re-compose myself. I've not cried/ got teary so much whilst watching it like I did today :( I was just out walking the dog with my mum and on the walk back I looked up and I saw the following:

niapg.jpg

I swear to god that that formation in the middle of the picture says "Love MJ"

:weeping:

I saw it after you wrote what it says :) I miss MJ too...it's almost unbearable on some days. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I saw it after you wrote what it says :) I miss MJ too...it's almost unbearable on some days. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Same here. :sad: :boohoo: I know it was for me yesterday. And I think I do saw that as well. And I seen stuff like that in the clouds too. I do know and believe that all of the cloud messages I had gotten were all from Michael. Especially the 3 heart shaped clouds I have seen. And this big giant hole in the clouds in the shape of a heart. Looking up at the clouds is the one thing I L.O.V.E. to do anymore.

I saw the 'MJ' and an L and a V before you said it, :heart:

:hug:

Back