Just wanted to know if Michael ever met Sade

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
I've been discovering this amazing worderful brilliant singer, all her albums are wonderful...

Did Michael ever got to meet her, i mean in person, did they ever got the chance to know each other personally????

pure curiosity, someone who was a teeneger in the 80's must know for sure,
I would be happy to know :yes:

I don't know the answer to your question (though I once heard he had a crush on Sade - but I'm not sure how true is that), but I absolutely LOVE Sade!

you know, Michael probably met, a lot of different artists that we don't know he met, because there are no pics vids or talkes about that. So he could meet her of course why not.

Michael could have totally had a crush on sade, she 's beautiful elegant and misterious

Yes i guess they probably met once..

Guess we should ask Sade now

Quote: "(..)'Skin' -- a tribute to Michael Jackson -- is a flashback to the '90s neo-soul sound of Sade (..)"

Quote: "(..)As a teenager, Sade Adu saw the Jackson 5 at the Rainbow theatre in Finsbury Park, where she worked behind the bar at weekends. "I was more fascinated by the audience than by anything that was going on on the stage. They'd attracted kids, mothers with children, old people, white, black. I was really moved. That's the audience I've always aimed for.(..)"

I can't remember seeing them together somewhere!
Maybe on one of the events .. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Sade .. idk

You can ask her on her offical website

Sade is my girl, I love her music and voice and love the fact that she is'nt overexposed like some teenybopers singers are.

And there are plenty of celebs that Mike met but there's no photo of. I saw a vid that the late Corey Haim said he met mike but there's no photo of that.

Back