Just saw on Twitter - re MJ snippets about to leak

djbaby

Proud Member
MusicGoss.com

Some snippets of tracks from the invincible Rodney Jerkins session are expected to leak soon! Follow musicgoss for updates.

Will write back in this thread if I hear anything more .....

The tracks are: The Pain, Kick It, Chicago 1945, and Can't Get Your Weight Off Me

I hope nothing is leaked. Songs should be released on official albums.

The tracks are: The Pain, Kick It, Chicago 1945, and Can't Get Your Weight Off Me

WAWAWIWA!

borat-very-nice.jpg

Keep us updated please!

I hope nothing is leaked. Songs should be released on official albums.
yes but we have only just got a album :yes: so it will be quite a while before so i would rather hear snippets
thank you can you pm me them if it happens :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OMG! The potential is HUGE for a new album with... like 12-13 legit finished Michael Jackson songs, not only from the Invincible seesion but from the History and Bad sessions.

awesome really excited bout hearing these. Been feeling a very empty feeling regarding official releases at the moment.

MusicGoss.com

Some snippets of tracks from the invincible Rodney Jerkins session are expected to leak soon! Follow musicgoss for updates.

Will write back in this thread if I hear anything more .....

No! That is terrible news.. I don't understand how these songs can leak.. who is doing that? That will only damage sales and chart performances of those songs when they come out oficially! DO NOT LEAK THESE TRACKS!

l need to hear this ,l want to live the same feeling when l heard "Do you know where your children are" :)

As much as I've enjoyed hearing some of the leaked songs like Blue Gangsta, Slave, & Do You Know Where Your Children Are, someone really needs to put a stop to these leaks. Save some of the songs for future albums. Leave us in suspense.

Normally I'd agree with you all and want these tracks saved for a future album, but...CAN'T GET YOUR WEIGHT OFF OF ME OMG!!! I NEED to hear more than 7 seconds of this song...PLEASE!

No! That is terrible news.. I don't understand how these songs can leak.. who is doing that? That will only damage sales and chart performances of those songs when they come out oficially! DO NOT LEAK THESE TRACKS!

Actually yeah, OnirMJ is right. Having them leaked (snippets/full, doesn't matter) might ruin they're potential of their chart performance and let's face it... the potential of the sales.

As much as I hate to see those evil bastards working at Sony Music and the dumb people from The Estate (let's face it, leaving out Blue Gangsta, 12 O'Clock and Slave To The Rhythmn doesn't make you look like an idiot? It does!) I do however want Michael's kids to benefit with money of their dad because I'm sure that what Michael would've wanted.

And by having the songs leak you basically ruin his kids's income source as of right now.

"Hold my hand" was leaked before and it still made the cut for "Michael".
I do understand, why you don't wanna any other songs to be leaked - I also want Michael on #1 all hit charts. But on the other hand I don't wanna wait years for album with unheard material, which in the end, may not even include those songs.
Just sayin:) It'd be lie if I write here I don't want to hear them... Cause I do ;)

The story behind Chicago 1945 is very interesting. Some say it's been written in 1987 while other say it's the song that evolved into "Al Capone" that also later evolved into "Smooth Criminal" and judging by that you'd think it was written around 1985/1986, right? I'm not sure though, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I'm 100% sure it wasn't written for the Invincible album since it was also mentioned in Michael's 1993 Mexico deposition.

AndreyZidane™;3190027 said:
The story behind Chicago 1945 is very interesting. Some say it's been written in 1987 while other say it's the song that evolved into "Al Capone" that also later evolved into "Smooth Criminal" and judging by that you'd think it was written around 1985/1986, right? I'm not sure though, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I'm 100% sure it wasn't written for the Invincible album since it was also mentioned in Michael's 1993 Mexico deposition.

It was supposedly re-worked during the Invincible sessions. That's what we'll be hearing if/when it leaks.

They are only snippets people, not the full songs.........

If anything it would help build suspense for a future album.

Look at 'A Place With No Name'. I dont think any of us had even heard of it, now we have been dieing to hear it for quite a while now, just based on the snippet.

Its a good thing. Not that I would mind if the songs leaked now....in my opinion they have brought these leaks upon themselves.

They are only snippets people, not the full songs.........

If anything it would help build suspense for a future album.

Look at 'A Place With No Name'. I dont think any of us had even heard of it, now we have been dieing to hear it for quite a while now, just based on the snippet.

Its a good thing. Not that I would mind if the songs leaked now....in my opinion they have brought these leaks upon themselves.

Agreed.

Isn't it interesting that news about these leaks come out 1 day after somebody wants to 'trade' for 2 songs from the bad sessions ;)

AndreyZidane™;3189618 said:
OMG! The potential is HUGE for a new album with... like 12-13 legit finished Michael Jackson songs, not only from the Invincible seesion but from the History and Bad sessions.

It's sounds good to me,Maybe SONY should had gotten together with RJ
on Releasing Some Completed songs from the INVINCIBLE sessons To Really make The Michael ALBUM really swing BIG HIT along with HMH,HT AND BOJ.Yeah,I'm curious on listening to The Bad and HIStory sessions as well as an extra bonus. At Least the songs that was recorded up to his death. I want to hear the real KOP,No imposter,No Tribute Artist ,No Immatator.
There's Nothing That Can't Be Done If We Raise Our Voice As ONE:punk:

Last edited:
Maybe they (whomever is doing this) can release a longer snippet of A Place Without No Name. It would be nice to hear a version longer than 25 seconds

So what's the deal? Anybody have any new information? The thread at MaxJax is kinda dead.

Back