Just saw a concert and a documentary...

Hollow

Proud Member
"Live in Bucharest" and "Living with Michael Jackson", both aired in prime-time on N24, a German TV station, in honor of Michael Jackson's death (1 month has passed). This was the first time that I saw that concert and that documentary. I never saw them before, although I heard about them and heard various stories, etc.

All I have to say is that the world has lost the biggest entertainer of all time. There will never be another Michael Jackson. There will never be someone who will be able to come close to him. We all are the lucky ones to have lived on this planet with the legend, while he was alive. The generations to come will only hear and read stories about him.

He say one day you will see
His place in world history
He dares to be recognized
The fires deep in his eyes

Michael, you have an eternal place in world history.

youve never seen the dangerous tour in bucharest?! wowzers :blink:

"Live in Bucharest" and "Living with Michael Jackson", both aired in prime-time on N24, a German TV station, in honor of Michael Jackson's death (1 month has passed). This was the first time that I saw that concert and that documentary. I never saw them before, although I heard about them and heard various stories, etc.

All I have to say is that the world has lost the biggest entertainer of all time. There will never be another Michael Jackson. There will never be someone who will be able to come close to him. We all are the lucky ones to have lived on this planet with the legend, while he was alive. The generations to come will only hear and read stories about him.

He say one day you will see
His place in world history
He dares to be recognized
The fires deep in his eyes

Michael, you have an eternal place in world history.

Welcome to the club! ;) The Dangerous Tour in Bucharest is a must have for every fan if you also check out here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=126

You will find lots of concerts and tours which are not available on DVD and they are absolutely a must have. Search for them and you'll find them easily.

Back