Just read an article in People Magazine...

CauseImBad

Proud Member
I don't know when this was quoted but....i found it to be very amusing...

"when he went to the Oscars with Madonna, "it was pouring rain, the limo door opened and Michael got out first," Madonna told People."I got out right after him, and MY bodyguard leaves with Michael under the umbrella. I was left standing in the rain. It was so fascinating to see how people responded to him."

Of course dear, Mike was the king,is the king and will be the King forever!!! I love you Michael! I miss you so much!

He was treated like royalty, never like a celebrity or regular person. He had a special aura and everyone responded to that.

He certainly had something about him that affected others strongly

Haha, that makes me laugh! He certainly had something magical about him.
I don't know when this was quoted but....i found it to be very amusing...

"when he went to the Oscars with Madonna, "it was pouring rain, the limo door opened and Michael got out first," Madonna told People."I got out right after him, and MY bodyguard leaves with Michael under the umbrella. I was left standing in the rain. It was so fascinating to see how people responded to him."

He was indeed treated like royalty... Hah that quote made me giggle. So true. He was magical and people couldn't help but respond like that to it. :heart:

Back