Just Got My TII DVD Special Edition & Blu-Ray!

Nitro89

Proud Member
This morning I received both the DVD and Blu-Ray, both are amazing, the DVD version I got was the HMV special edition with three 3D VIP tickets, they look amazing. The Blu-Ray came with a photo booklet which is great, I watched some of the special features but not all of them, waiting for my bro to get back and watch them with me, saw the film, excellent quality, just need a bigger TV with better sound to make it complete.

For you PS3 people, there is a MJ TII theme on the blu-ray disc, and if you use BD Live, there are extra special features you can dl.

Can't stop getting very close to tears every time I watch TII, to me, he was more then just MJ and his death was one of the biggest losses I've suffered, GOD BLESS & RIP MJ.

This morning I received both the DVD and Blu-Ray, both are amazing, the DVD version I got was the HMV special edition with three 3D VIP tickets, they look amazing. The Blu-Ray came with a photo booklet which is great, I watched some of the special features but not all of them, waiting for my bro to get back and watch them with me, saw the film, excellent quality, just need a bigger TV with better sound to make it complete.

For you PS3 people, there is a MJ TII theme on the blu-ray disc, and if you use BD Live, there are extra special features you can dl.

Can't stop getting very close to tears every time I watch TII, to me, he was more then just MJ and his death was one of the biggest losses I've suffered, GOD BLESS & RIP MJ.

:punk: it's awesome, eh???

I'm the same as you...Very difficult to watch without crying though...bittersweet...

I can't believe we lost someone like that, we will never really have someone like that again, at least not in our lifetimes :(

I'm getting the Hmv Special Edition too; Can't wait!
But, what happened to the 2-3 hours extra footage promised? Apparently there is not much of Michael, is there any Dirty Diana footage included?

I'm getting the Hmv Special Edition too; Can't wait!
But, what happened to the 2-3 hours extra footage promised? Apparently there is not much of Michael, is there any Dirty Diana footage included?

On the blu-ray, I watched the 'unfinished rehearsals' part, just really shows what props they were going to use for smooth criminal and dirty diana, but no performance, I really want to see dirty diana, but when showing the props for dirty diana, part of it was near the stage, I saw Michael standing in the back, there must be some rehearsal footage in the archives somewhere.

So far, looks like the extra footage on the blu-ray is mostly documentary stuff like gearing MJ up for the tour and the dance auditions etc.

I'm loving the Blu-Ray menus with the Billie Jean background sequence but another tear-jerk moment in the making of Smooth Criminal piece, near the end that guy saying this is the most relevant piece of film from this project: the last film Michael Jackson will ever appear in.. :( :cry:

Oh god in the unfinished rehearsals documentary (the best special feature in my opinion) they show Kenny saying "Lets finish up for today" on June 24th... Jesus.. :cry:

got mine today :)
just finished watching, happy but now cant stop crying.
i miss him.

PS3 Theme eh?? wow, never knew that, thanks :D

wow thanks for the info, even more specials to dl ? omg im so excited

Back