Just Good Friends apprecation

analogue

Proud Member
I love this song, it's such a fun and happy tune and the best thing of all is that you get both Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder who are both incredible artists

This is cool, but "Get It" is better. There's something I've always noticed ~ MJ, Paul McCartney, & Stevie have all done songs with each other in some configuration. There's even an unreleased jam session (which has been on bootlegs) in which Stevie performs with both Paul & John Lennon in 1975. All concerned said it was "noise", lol.

I love "Just Good Friends". Such a funky, feel good song! Whenever I hear this song I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol. I love at the ending of the song when Mike is like "My baby loves me, she love me, she love me", don't ask why but that's my fave part of the song for some reason. Michael & Stevie's voices compliment eachother very well though, they should do more songs together.

I adore this song!!! :yes: I don't know why but a lot of fans don't like it. It's a happy song and it's sooo funky! I've always loved it. My fav part is when Michael sings: I watched you on the floor, cheek to cheek...

I adore this song!!! :yes: I don't know why but a lot of fans don't like it. It's a happy song and it's sooo funky! I've always loved it. My fav part is when Michael sings: I watched you on the floor, cheek to cheek...

I don't think it's funky, just a good pop song.

Absolutely a great song. I definitely would rank Just Good Friends over "Get It". "Get It" is a decent jam, but I'm instantly in a good groove whenever I put on Just Good Friends.

A lesser known collaboration between Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney, but nonetheless an oustanding funky track is What's That Your Doing from Paul's Tug of War album (same album as Ebony and Ivory).

Absolutely a great song. I definitely would rank Just Good Friends over "Get It". "Get It" is a decent jam, but I'm instantly in a good groove whenever I put on Just Good Friends.

A lesser known collaboration between Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney, but nonetheless an oustanding funky track is What's That Your Doing from Paul's Tug of War album (same album as Ebony and Ivory).

I have that album, there's also The Man (with MJ) from the Pipes Of Peace album. Both albums were produced by George Martin, the Beatles producer. Paul is the only Beatle to use him on solo work.

i like Get it far better and also MJ doing the Hook on 'All I do". Just Good friends starts off interesting and then lacks any sizzle soon thereafter IMO

Uooouuuuu... I love JGF but i never knew that was Stevie Wonder singing with Michael... Where was I? Sleeping??? kakakakaka... And i've always thought: "that guy singing with Michael has a great voice!!!" and it's S. Wonder... Of course!!!

Back