Just bought my first MJ album!

Tom

Proud Member
I have known of Jackson all my life. I first started taking an interest when I saw the 'short film' for Black or White a few years ago. Then I found my parents 'Dangerous: The Short Films' DVD and that got me hooked further. Only for the last few months have I been listening to most of his backlist of songs almost constantly.

Today, I went into town with money in my pocket. I was half hoping to buy a Live DVD and half to buy an album. While searching through the music shop I found the perfect album. It features most of my favourite MJ songs. They will also be loaded onto my iPod for listening on the go. I bought it immediately. I bought Michael Jackson's BAD album!

Still looking around, now with no money in my wallet, I found my next purchase (hopefully next week). Michael Jackson's HIStory DVD box-set! 1 DVD of short films and 1 DVD of his world tour!

After buying that I hope to trawl his archives and buy most if not all of his albums. I am extremely excited as I now consider myself a true Jackson fan! I will try my best to get tickets to his 'This is It' tour, too!

Thanks for reading (I know it was a bit pointless),
-Tom-

Awww Congrats! Enjoy the magic and the music of Mr Michael Jackson :D

I will move this thread for you into Michaelmania as it fits better in there. :yes:

ooooh! sounds good! I'm sure you'll get them all and listen to them nonstop!!! lol

my first purchase album was bad too. a little cassette tape back when..wish i still had it simply because it was first. congrats on becoming a bigger mj fan and welcome to the forum :)

Ok guys after listening to the album about 3 times through I can safely say that it is AMAZING! In my opinion the best songs on there are:

Bad
Speed Demon
The Way You Make Me Feel
Man in the Mirror
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal

Its fantastic!

Awesome, Awesome Awesome!!! Bad is a great album to purchase! He really went all out for Bad. All the songs are hits, imo! One of my personal favorites has always been Liberian Girl. I was in your situation about a year ago. Started becoming a huge Jackson fan again and didn't own any of his albums. Throughout the summer I purchased them and later all the DVD's. It can get pretty pricey, but totally worth it!

Congrats and welcome to the greatest MJ forum on the net!

how funny, mine was bad too! Well, dangerous & bad were packed together. but congratzz!

Man, I never get tired of hearing stories like this one

Enjoy Bad, is my favorite MJ album, Man in The Mirror holds a very very special place in my heart...

Back