just bought an lcd tv.

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
hi guys, i just bought an lcd tv and i,ve noticed it has a slight buzzing noise,is this normal when you put it on for the first time?,and also i havn,t got round to buying a new digitil dvd recorder yet,i have an old vcr ,can i somehow set the vcr up to record from the freeview,the channel 4 documentary ,the jacksons are coming to devon is on next thursday,i need to be able to record it on my vcr,any help or advice would be appreciated guys,do i need some special leads,:wub:

Yes they do buzz slightly, also i dont see why you would need special cables for the vcr? You new tele should have the same connectors on as your old one and yet more?

:cheeky::)thanks chris for you reply,i phoned up the customer services today,where i bought the tv from and it actually was a fault,they replaced it for a new one,and i also got a new dvd recorder ,so everything now is working fine,thanks for your help anyway.i am going to keep my old vcr so maybe i can transfer some of the michael jackson footage i have on my vhs tapes onto dvd.

Back