Just a thought, opinions please.

Turq95

Proud Member
I am thinking about making an online radio station dedicated to all things MJ. All of his music and news relating to him. Would anybody listen? You could listen to it anywhere, on your computer or on any mobile device. Please let me know :)

No one? :( Thought I would atleast have one person reply lol

It sounds like a good idea, but you will need to get some kind of permissions to play his songs, wouldn't you?

I thought this type of thing already exists?

Most people are too busy keeping up with the Conrad Murray trial, so don't take the lack of response personally. Also, since this has to do with Michael, I would have put this in the Michaelmania section, maybe? It'd get more views over there than in the general discussion section.

Finally, I think it sounds like a good idea. There are already other things like that, but I would also suppose they are also always in demand. It's worth a try. What, are you going to make a podcast or something of that sort?

Not a podcast, but I guess something like it. Would be a shoutcast station. Could basically be played in hq on any device.

Most people are too busy keeping up with the Conrad Murray trial, so don't take the lack of response personally. Also, since this has to do with Michael, I would have put this in the Michaelmania section, maybe? It'd get more views over there than in the general discussion section.

Finally, I think it sounds like a good idea. There are already other things like that, but I would also suppose they are also always in demand. It's worth a try. What, are you going to make a podcast or something of that sort?

The company I am using offers this sort of licensing, so that is covered :)

It sounds like a good idea, but you will need to get some kind of permissions to play his songs, wouldn't you?

Back