Jurassic World - Set for release June 12th 2015

Ferrari

Proud Member

I LOVE the previous 3 Jurassic Park films (even though many thought 3 sucked :blush:) so I'm really excited about this!! Shame I have to wait until 2015 but I really hope it's worth the wait!
I have to say I would have preferred that they kept the name Jurassic Park and not changed it to Jurassic World, but ah well...

What are your thoughts on this guys? Who would you like to see star in it etc? :D

Great that they are making more JP movies but I'm not sure if I like that title. Just Jurassic Park 4 would be better. I hope Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum will be back.

One of the best movies themes of all time:

I don't like the title, but my wish is for Jeff Goldblum to come back. :D Also I hope the story will be good. The director is a newbie, so we'll see what he does with it.

Once a franchise gets past the 3rd movie, they usually change up the titles.

But yes, they should bring back all the people from the first 3 movies that lived.

And I actually rather liked the 3rd movie. I dunno why it was panned so much when it came out.

Great that they are making more JP movies but I'm not sure if I like that title. Just Jurassic Park 4 would be better. I hope Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum will be back.

One of the best movies themes of all time:
Disagree. JURASSIC WORLD sounds cool and interesting cus think of how much they can expand on that world. But I agree would love to see Sam and Jeff come back but also laura dern. The JURASSIC PARK theme by john williams has to be my most favorite score john has ever done. I like it maybe even more than STAR WARS.

Trailer:

I like how they used the music. Only thing that bothers me is that the CGI looked better in the original Jurassic Park than it looks here. And that was in 1993. That movie looks amazing even in current standards.

Back