June

Instead... I look forward to august. Birthday month:)

I just dont want to be sad anymore. MJ left us with so many wonderful memories

I've been holding on to him so tightly for almost two years...I can't let him go.

I was eating breakfast today, asked my brother to pass the orange juice so I could pour some in my glass...looked at the container and noticed the expiration date, JUNE 25 2011... It felt a little weird drinking that juice. :(

Not looking forward to this month really. Its also hard to believe its been 2 years now. But I am trying not to think about it too much.

I'm not looking forward to this whole month at all, already I've been re-watching stuff I've recorded on MJ and I find myself keep wishing that somehow the past two years just did not happen! damn denial.....*sigh*

2 years..

2 YEARS! 2 entire years without Michael Jackson being alive, breathing the same air as us. 2 years that his kids are without their father, that means 20% of Blanket's life!

2 years of us wandering in this world living a life that for some, doesn't have a meaning anymore.

damn...

All day long all I have been doing was sadly think about what it is going to be in 25 days. It was practically impossible for me not to think about it. Especially since according to my tv listings site a cable channel I don't have thank god. Was showing Michael's This Is It movie today. Which explains why I have been crying on and off all day today. Seeing and hearing certain dates and reminders is enough to make me start crying all over again over him. And with summer coming all I am going to be doing is think about what I was doing 2 summers ago. And that was being in bed most of that summer just trying to forget of what had happen. Sleep was the only way I could forget. And even now I still wish I could go to sleep and not ever wake up. It has been nearly a month now since I had last listen to one of Michael's songs. I miss listening to him but what I miss even more than listening to him. And that is watching him and I haven't really watch any of my MJ related videos and dvds in over an year now. Especially my MJ concerts that I have. And OMG do I miss watching those concerts of mine. Especially my 5 HIStory Concerts which I used to always watch. :cry: :boohoo:

I was eating breakfast today, asked my brother to pass the orange juice so I could pour some in my glass...looked at the container and noticed the expiration date, JUNE 25 2011... It felt a little weird drinking that juice. :(

Oh man that would freak me out big time. I cant belive we are already at june.....:( ...cant we just turn back time to when mj was alive?!

Time will never heal this wound...it can never heal this wound because it's not a wound...its a hole in our souls...left forever...

June June june..... I have half and half tried to block the date out. as much as it is hard I want to keep myself busy. But I will ALWAYS Miss him

Today I said choose a song for me Michael, then I went to my stereo closed my eyes and pushed some buttons.
You are not alone, I am here with you...

To be honest, the fact that it's already 2 years since Michael died makes me even more sad than Michael's death itself.

If we only could turn back the time to fall 2009 or something like that, I still would be satisfied, thinking "Ok, he's dead - but 3 months ago he was still alive!"
But now it feels like he left us for ages - it makes me feel like he never really existed :(

Back