June 25th.....Chris Benoit and Michael Jackson

L.T.D

Proud Member
I have just noticed that Michael died the same day two years later, that one of my favourite wrestlers Chris Benoit died.

In June 25th 2007, Chris Benoit, his wife and son were all found dead in their home. We later found out that Chris Benoit had muredered his wife and son and then hung himself. I knew that when Michael died there was something funny I recognised about the date!

For those two things to happen on the same date is quite weird for me. First Michael was found not guilty on my birthday in 2005. The Chris Benoit incident is one of the biggest things to happen in the wrestling world, and wrestling and Michael are my two favourite things.

Also for all of those links with the number 7 surrounding Michaels life and death. I find out that my life path number is 7.

I never used to believe in all this stuff, but im really starting to. :|

Anyone know anything else thats happened on June 25th?

Wrestling and MJ are my 2 internet topics as well but to mention them both in the same sentence is wrong.

This is what wiki has on June 25:

Deaths

As a lifelong Pro Wrestling fan I'll never forget Chris Benoit for his accomplishments in Professional Wrestling. In the Mid 90's when WCW Nitro was at it's peak, Benoit was one of the main reasons I'd watch Nitro back in the day, His 'Best of seven' series with a then young, motivated Booker T was a phenomenal piece of work! Which was something completely different to what was happening in the WWF at the time.

Anyway, Chris Benoit and everything he achieved in the Industry don't mean sh*t anymore after June 25th 2007 and rightly so...

Aw, I'm sorry that two of your favorites have died. Very interesting stuff with the numbers.
I still remember when that all happened with Benoit... it was such a shock!
I haven't been into wrestling like I was in the 90's and early 00's but it was still very sad. There have been a few tragedies now in wrestling and I hope there isn't any more.

Have you ever seen a match live? I went to a Monday night RAW once in high school, when they were at the Bradley in Milwaukee. It was SO FRIGGIN COOL! Nothing beats seeing it live!

I remember that! My brother was devastated, he was one of his favorites also. I'm sorry two of your idols have passed. :(
I don't watch wrestling but that was a pretty big news story. The whole situation freaked me out to be honest.

Its just the date that scares me. These where two very important things in my life. Massive shock from both of them. Same date.

I suppose im lucky. A lot of fans cannot watch Benoits matches anymore.

The other day I watched Benoit vs Kurt Angle in a Cage from Raw in Mid 2001. It was a phenomenal match. I forgot all about the stuff hed done until after the match. I remembered and it still shocks me!

Eddie Guerrero was also one of my favourite who passed away in 2005. I dont think there is anything significant in the date of his passing though.

Actually, I was talkig to some girl I know about all this number stuff, and how she got weirded out about things like that as well. I said to her, hmmm whats significant about your birthday and couldnt think of anything.

I just looked now and Eddie Guerrero died on November 13th................. :S

This kind of thing creeps me out.

err chris benoit was a troubled man who ended up going berserk and who killed himself and his family
I know Benoit's story I don't think he was a cold blooded murderer but still I don't see why you put Michael's name next to Benoit just because they died on the same day the date means nothing, they were very different as individuals Benoit was a disturbed man

err chris benoit was a troubled man who ended up going berserk and who killed himself and his family
I know Benoit's story I don't think he was a cold blooded murderer but still I don't see why you put Michael's name next to Benoit just because they died on the same day the date means nothing, they were very different as individuals Benoit was a disturbed man

How did I know someone would say this? I just knew it.

Chris Benoit was my favourite wrestler. MJ was my favourite singer. They died on the same date. It means something to me.

Im not comparing them as people, thats irrelevant.

Some people are just so predictable, I knew when I made this thread that there would be one! haha

Drives me insane......

I didn't know wrestling was that big

I use to like ultimate warrior until i heard what he said about mike

Well, wrestling has never not been...big really. Its allways had millions of fans all over the world. Its just been a lot bigger at other times, like the lates 90's to early 00's. Lets not forget the mid 80's to early 90's. :)

My point was this was a big thing that happened in wrestling and wrestling is a big thing for me :)

no I didn't jump on this thread because it was easy to criticize and I had nothing better to do, I just had the feeling you were comparing them since people compare Michael with others all the time
I actually watched a documentary on Benoit's story just days before Michael died it was horrible and it gave me chills really depressing to watch

How did I know someone would say this? I just knew it.

Chris Benoit was my favourite wrestler. MJ was my favourite singer. They died on the same date. It means something to me.

Im not comparing them as people, thats irrelevant.

Some people are just so predictable, I knew when I made this thread that there would be one! haha

Drives me insane......

Well, wrestling has never not been...big really. Its allways had millions of fans all over the world. Its just been a lot bigger at other times, like the lates 90's to early 00's. Lets not forget the mid 80's to early 90's. :)

My point was this was a big thing that happened in wrestling and wrestling is a big thing for me :)
Lol , its a MAJOR thing for me

Benoit was on steroids and other drugs and killed his wife and kid. Read the Dec 2007 in depth story in Maxim. You are of course entitled to your opinions but I agree with snowhite and would just as much not see Michael's name linked to Benoit.

Benoit was on steroids and other drugs and killed his wife and kid. Read the Dec 2007 in depth story in Maxim. You are of course entitled to your opinions but I agree with snowhite and would just as much not see Michael's name linked to Benoit.

Well you are two very touchy people then arent you. :)

Its nothing to do with them as people. Just they both died on the same date, and it means a lot to me.

Back