June 23 News & Mentionings

mariemarie

Guests
In this part of the world, the summer is moving on nicely. Today I realized that June is almost over, on then comes July. and we all knows what happens in July, now don't we? Duh! Of course we do, and we won't stop talking about it until next year.

There isn't much news, at least I can't find anyone I want to share. A Michael Jackson videogame? That's cool. A Michael Jackson album with brand new songs? Way cooler :cloud9:

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1991 - Michael Jackson ended a four-day trip in Bermuda. He had stayed with H. Ross Perot.

053.jpg

A pic I can appreciate :naughty: Thanks for the news. Or lack of. :lol: I guess more will be happening in the next few weeks. :woohoo:

Yeh in few weeks time, there will heaps of mj news! ;)

Michael Jackson Set To Dazzle With 300,000 Crystals At Comeback Gigs

Michael Jackson will wear costumes embossed with over 300,000 Swarovski crystals at his comeback gigs in London.

The crystalised elements on the singer's stage outfits will feature 53 different shapes, 40 different sizes and 27 different colours.

Jackson's dance collaborator Kenny Ortega said the partnership had “inspired our fashion and scenic elements to a new state of the art”.

The announcement comes as Jackson prepares to release extra production seats for the gigs at London's O2 Arena, which get under way on July 13.

Tickets go on sale on Wednesday (June 24) at 8am to fans who have already pre-registered with the star's website.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/51334/M...-Dazzle-With-300000-Crystals-At-Comeback-Gigs

Michael Jackson will wear costumes embossed with over 300,000 Swarovski crystals at his comeback gigs in London.

The crystalised elements on the singer's stage outfits will feature 53 different shapes, 40 different sizes and 27 different colours.

Jackson's dance collaborator Kenny Ortega said the partnership had “inspired our fashion and scenic elements to a new state of the art”.

The announcement comes as Jackson prepares to release extra production seats for the gigs at London's O2 Arena, which get under way on July 13.

Tickets go on sale on Wednesday (June 24) at 8am to fans who have already pre-registered with the star's website.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/51334/M...-Dazzle-With-300000-Crystals-At-Comeback-Gigs

I love how the press can't decide whetere this is Comeback shows or farewell shows.

what website?

Back