June 18, 2009 - News / Mentionings

MsSnoop

Proud Member
Michael Jackson Mentionings:

Double dose of Shane Sparks on 'So You Think You Can Dance'

Zap2it.com - ‎
Jason was all about Michael Jackson as a kid while Caitlin does a Velociraptor impression. Two very distinct and interesting traits. ...

Soulja Boy Tell'em Inspired By Michael Jackson, Impressed By Eminem

MTV.com - ‎
But as far as getting my inspiration for stage performance, it has always been Michael Jackson. I remember I watched the DVD ... Michael Jackson came and ...

Michael Jackson: The Man in the Window

FlowPlayerWhite121.swf
";' src="http://www.etonline.com/media/video/2009/06/96918/et_htv_michaeljackson_090617_large.jpg">​

HTV was there as pop star Michael Jackson is initially shielded by his security team but later reveals himself several times.

Once inside his waiting SUV, Jackson -- wearing a rhinestone jacket, black hat, sunglasses and silk face mask -- pleases the paparazzi by rolling the window down to shake hands, wave and flash a peace sign.

http://www.kget.com/entertainment/e...Man-in-the-Window/nZtL4t_Q502dujCGaIoaiw.cspx

Michael-Jackson-p09.jpg

Happy Birthday MJJC Members

DarlingWendy
sarmoti
Buelah_babe
L.J
Rudegirl61886
mjjackson girl88
ManInTheMirror6976
MaJic

*********************************************​

Today in

Michael Jackson History
... he rested :cheeky:

jackson-5.jpg

Thanks for posting that picture of MJ at the BET Awards. I remember it like it was yesterday. My son and I would watch the repeat, over and over again, just so we could see the part when MJ surprised James Brown. Definitely a classic moment!

It warms my heart and also makes me laugh. I thought India.Arie was going to lose her mind, when MJ appeared on stage. LOL! She was so excited and so cute!

He looked GREAT that year at the BET show. Many people including his worst detractors and people who were usually critical of his looks said Michael looked HANDSOME/Sexy that night. It almost got overshadow by the a few news outlet that the idoit Enemin was posing with a doll on a bacony.

Thanks for posting that picture of MJ at the BET Awards. I remember it like it was yesterday. My son and I would watch the repeat, over and over again, just so we could see the part when MJ surprised James Brown. Definitely a classic moment!

It warms my heart and also makes me laugh. I thought India.Arie was going to lose her mind, when MJ appeared on stage. LOL! She was so excited and so cute!
yeah this 19year girl on the BET forum posted that 'she would ride that pony any time anywhere"....commenting on how sexy Michael looked at the awards...

I was in shock.............when I read the comment....PSSSSSSSSSSST!....steamy!

Global ImageWorks Takes On Soul Train
By Kristin Brzoznowski

Published: June 18, 2009

NEW YORK: Global ImageWorks has been named the exclusive worldwide clip-licensing representative for the iconic series Soul Train by Direct Holdings Americas.

The deal includes the clip licensing of more than 1,100 weekly Soul Train episodes, 20-plus Soul Train award shows and all the specials and anniversary shows. Soul Train, which ran from 1971-2006, holds the record for the longest, first-run, nationally syndicated TV show ever.

"The number of artists appearing on Soul Train is extraordinary," said Global ImageWorks' president, Jessica Berman-Bogdan, "including classic guest performances by Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, James Brown, Run DMC, Elton John, David Bowie, Justin Timberlake, Prince, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg, P Diddy, Will Smith, Alicia Keys, Jay Z—to name only a few. We are thrilled to be working with Direct Holdings Americas Inc. in making Soul Train available for clip licensing for the first time in the show's 35-year history. The collection currently is being digitized and will be fully searchable on the Global ImageWorks website."

http://www.worldscreen.com/articles/display/21409

yeah this 19year girl on the BET forum posted that 'she would ride that pony any time anywhere"....commenting on how sexy Michael looked at the awards...

I was in shock.............when I read the comment....PSSSSSSSSSSST!....steamy!

Woahhhhh getting just a lil too hot here i reckon!

Back