June 17, 2009 - News / Mentionings

MsSnoop

Proud Member

Misc Michael Mentionings:

North Coast Men's Chorus takes a fun look back with 'Totally ...

The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com -
One contingent of future North Coast singers spent the 1980s rocking out to the likes of Aerosmith, Madonna and Michael Jackson, while another latched on to ...

5 Unlikely Product Endorsements by Rock Stars

Gibson -
From Michael Jackson hawking Suzuki scooters to sponsor-driven concerts like the Honda Civic Tour, commerce and music have always gone hand-in-hand. ...

RECORDING ARTIST & MULTI-AWARD WINNING BROADWAY STAR CHESTER ...

Hip Hop Press
Gary, Indiana-native Chester Gregory grew up admiring all around entertainers ranging from King of Pop Michael Jackson to triple threat icons Sammy Davis, ...

J****'s “Smooth Criminal'', Saudi style

The Observers -
Watching the first one, you might think that southern Saudis are choreographing dance routines to Michael Jackson classics. Watch the second however, and, ...

3024_1.jpg

Happy Birthday MJJC Members!

dancingmachine
Pimboli
Konstantinos
KOPV
allynnutza

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1995 - The Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson duet "Scream" hit #5 in the U.S.​

Happy Birthday to members of MJJC....yeah !!

I just wanna share a bit of Michael mentioning here in Asia like this >>>

post today June 17, 2009 @ http://minsarang.wordpress.com/2009/06/17/trans-2pm-jaebums-nylon-interview/

Park Jae Beom (JaeBeom of 2PM) did a photo shoot and interview for Nylon’s June issue. Excerpts are below.
--
When was the first time you got into music and dance?
In grade 2 of elementary school my older male cousin was listening to rap on a walkman. The track was Warren G’s ‘Regulator’. I’ve completely been in love with hip hop since then. I didn’t think that I have to do something about it. I simply kept buying and listening to CDs since then. In kindergarten, I listened to Michael Jackson a lot. If you look at it one way, it’s really amazing. I’d follow along and dance while watching Michael Jackson. To be honest, I debated a lot before coming into JYP because I enjoy simply dancing and chilling with friends. But then I thought that it would be good to show something rather than just dance like that.

Happy Wednesday :)

This is just an observation but is it just me or does it seem like almost every korean artist has been influenced by michael?

Win Michael Jackson tickets

Key 103 Manchester -
Visit Seatwave.com to buy or sell Michael Jackson tickets today. It's FREE to join myoffers and FREE to enter our amazing prize draws.

Win two tickets to see Michael Jackson
7620_0_l.jpg
The King of Pop is back in the UK after a 12 year live absence and we have two tickets to his first UK show at the O2 Arena in London! Don't miss this opportunity to witness the musical legend live. Enter today and two of the hottest tickets of the year could be yours.

These tickets are provided by Seatwave.com. Visit Seatwave.com to buy or sell Michael Jackson tickets today.

It's FREE to join MyOffers and FREE to enter our amazing prize draws.
This Prize Draw closes on 30th June 2009.
To enter the competition check out www.myoffers.co.uk
This is an external competition run by MyOffers.co.uk

Win Michael Jackson tickets

Key 103 Manchester -
Visit Seatwave.com to buy or sell Michael Jackson tickets today. It's FREE to join myoffers and FREE to enter our amazing prize draws.

Win two tickets to see Michael Jackson
7620_0_l.jpg
The King of Pop is back in the UK after a 12 year live absence and we have two tickets to his first UK show at the O2 Arena in London! Don't miss this opportunity to witness the musical legend live. Enter today and two of the hottest tickets of the year could be yours.

These tickets are provided by Seatwave.com. Visit Seatwave.com to buy or sell Michael Jackson tickets today.

It's FREE to join MyOffers and FREE to enter our amazing prize draws.
This Prize Draw closes on 30th June 2009.
To enter the competition check out www.myoffers.co.uk
This is an external competition run by MyOffers.co.uk

Just want to point out in the terms and conditions it states this....

Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. This promoter of the prize is Seatwave.com. The prize will come directly from the promoter.

So be careful.

That commercial had me laughing my butt off Love is my message :lol:

Back