Julien exhibition, MJ notes and Michael Bush, Best of Joy is from Dangerous Era?

mkgenie

Proud Member
The Julien Auctions held an exhibition in LA last night

my friend went there, and Michael Bush was there.

I notice a note from MJ, Best of Joy is way earlier?

What else can you find on this paper?

7a076bb2jw1du7792oe55j.jpg

I saw some of the notes before. I wonder who owned them and offered them to Julien. Those empty shoes made me feel sad for some reason. Bush must have given some of the clothing.

It proves it won't be an MJ museum in the future... people releated to him are actioning most of his stuff (iconic/interesting memorabilia.)

Thanks for the exhibition photos. It's always sad to see Michael's clothes on display for sale. He wore them, brought life to them and to seem them in this manner is a reminder that he's gone...

These auctions irritate me so much! How do people even get their hands on MJ's things? Their HIS things. Don't they belong to HIS Estate?? Isn't this the same thing as someone coming to your house, taking your belongings, and then selling them?? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Someone please explain.

These auctions irritate me so much! How do people even get their hands on MJ's things? Their HIS things. Don't they belong to HIS Estate?? Isn't this the same thing as someone coming to your house, taking your belongings, and then selling them?? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Someone please explain.

It has been explained many times before in these auctions threads .. But for those who are not aware. These items are from peoples private collections. The are things MJ either gave away, gave as gifts or auctioned away in charity events etc etc .. They are not part of Michael personal belongings that were in his possesion , his home or his storage. They no longer belong to Michael or his Estate. The were given away or abanndoned in hotels by MJ years ago.

Many of MJ's clothes especially costumes, he had more then one piece of the same item made. He autographed and gave many away for charity auctions or as gifts. Items that are autographed show he gave them away for charity or maybe as payment for a favor or as a gift.

The item being auctioned belong to the people in possession of them. I hope that helps ..

But keep the faith :)
Eventually many of these items will end up in a MJ museum. People will donate them with a plaque stating donated by .. or loaned by .. as most collecters would want their treasures to be on public display rather then hidden in their closets where no one can see them.

It's possible BOJ was written by then but dragged to 2009 for recording or something.

Something does seem suspicious though - the "best of joy" is in a conspicuous red ink.

Where's the reliable articles that state MJ REALLY recorded BOJ in 2009 and that he was going to sing it at TII?

It's interesting that Best of Joy is listed on a Dangerous era paper.

@ Frankyboy5

I don't know how "reliable" those articles were because Michael recorded BoJ in 2008, not in 2009. But we know Michael could work on a song for several years, even decades, dropping it, pulling it out again from the vault, recording it again etc. So it's possible IMO that he first worked on BoJ during Dangerous era.

Also Much Too Soon was written in the early 80s but the version we have on "Michael" was recorded in 1994.

I think if anyone was trying to suspiciously add the song "Best Of Joy" to the list, they wouldn't have done it in red ink
The writing appears to be Michael's so I believe he added it. If someone was trying to pull something over they would
have written in pencil, which this appears to be or dark ink.

Could be MJ was just starting on the idea for that song at that time and decided to add it to the list. Maybe he shelved it and didn't record or work on it at that time. Then started working on it again in 2008 . We get so much mixed info, its hard to tell, but this at least shows He was working on it in some way during Dangerous era. Im glad it was finally released becuase it is such a beautiful song.

What about "MA & MJ Duet"? Is he talking about Madonna?

^ I think yes. In The Closet would have been a duet between MJ and Madonna. (I'm glad it isn't.)

What about "MA & MJ Duet"? Is he talking about Madonna?

Yeh i think at first michael was thinking of getting madonna for the duet for "in the closet" either she said no or he changed his mind (im not 100%) but then he got princess stephanie of monaco do it or something like that ...am i right?

It has been explained many times before in these auctions threads .. But for those who are not aware. These items are from peoples private collections. The are things MJ either gave away, gave as gifts or auctioned away in charity events etc etc .. They are not part of Michael personal belongings that were in his possesion , his home or his storage. They no longer belong to Michael or his Estate. The were given away or abanndoned in hotels by MJ years ago.

Many of MJ's clothes especially costumes, he had more then one piece of the same item made. He autographed and gave many away for charity auctions or as gifts. Items that are autographed show he gave them away for charity or maybe as payment for a favor or as a gift.

The item being auctioned belong to the people in possession of them. I hope that helps ..

But keep the faith :)
Eventually many of these items will end up in a MJ museum. People will donate them with a plaque stating donated by .. or loaned by .. as most collecters would want their treasures to be on public display rather then hidden in their closets where no one can see them.

Yes........

Collectors or whatever it is... I never auctioning anything that was given to me by Michael. Never! But Ok....

Michael Jackson Handwritten 'Billie Jean' Lyrics Fetch $40K at Auction, VMA Nod Nabs $50K

Michael Jackson collectibles were a big draw at a music and sports memorabilia auction held on the eve of the three-year anniversary of the King of Pop's death.

The handwritten lyrics to Jackson's 1983 hit single "Billie Jean" sold for $40,625, while a 1984 Video Music Award won by the late singer fetched $50,000 during the Music Icons and Sports Legends auction organized by Julien's Auctions.

Also auctioned off during the two-day event was a pair of black loafers signed by Jackson that sold for $18,750.
Jackson died June 25, 2009; his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and is serving a four-year prison sentence.

Also on the block during the weekend auction were a negligee worn by Madonna during her Blonde Ambition tour, which sold for $34,375, and an undergarment she wore on stage, which nabbed $13,750.

A trio of items once owned by Elvis Presley also were auctioned off, including a motorcycle jacket and pants that sold for $41,600, a star ruby and diamond ring that went for $21,250 and an “E.P.” necklace that nabbed $31,250.
Organizers of the auction had originally planned to auction off Presley's original crypt, but that was pulled after fans protested.
Whitney Houston items also were big sellers, including a dress once worn by the late singer to the Grammy Awards ($20,480) and a jumpsuit she performed in ($10,240).

Meanwhile, the robe worn by the late Amy Winehouse in her "Rehab" video sold for $34,375, and an outfit that Lady Gaga modeled in Vogue also went for the same amount.

Beatles items auctioned off included John Lennon’s inscribed New Year’s card ($4,687.50), a Beatles-signed check ($6,400) and a Lennon's handwritten joke immigration card ($6,400).
A T-shirt Keith Richards performed in sold for $7,040.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-jackson-death-whitney-houston-elvis-presley-341642

Yeh i think at first michael was thinking of getting madonna for the duet for "in the closet" either she said no or he changed his mind (im not 100%) but then he got princess stephanie of monaco do it or something like that ...am i right?

Yes, Madonna wanted to add vulgar lyrics, so Mike changed his mind.

Yes, Madonna wanted to add vulgar lyrics, so Mike changed his mind.

Ohh so thats why he decided not to duet with her

Also Madonna wanted a video in which she would have been dressed as a man and Michael as a woman. Michael didn't like that either.

:blink: What the????? really? yeh i dont blame him

Back