Judith Hill Discusses This Is It

TSCM

Proud Member
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/10/80088/

Video at link (embed doesn't seem to work).

The saddest revelation:

Judith Hill: It's hard for me, because I remember the last day of rehearsal when we all found out about Michael. One of the tech guys had said, "Hey, you know, I just got the call that 'Light Man' has just been turned on."

ET: So Light Man was finally on, and Michael was gone.

Judith Hill: Yep...

:(

What exactly does that mean, TSCM. :(
I didnt really understand it when I watched the show either.

The opening of the concerts, as has been shown in some promotional footage, was going to feature a floating robotic "Light Man" which would emit all kinds of video information as a glowing orb spun around the arena. Then, slowly Light Man's legs, arms, and head would open up to reveal Michael who would jump down and cue the start of the show.

When Michael was still here only a prototype / CG version of the Light Man existed. The day he passed away was the day the technicians got the real product working.

The opening of the concerts, as has been shown in some promotional footage, was going to feature a floating robotic "Light Man" which would emit all kinds of video information as a glowing orb spun around the arena. Then, slowly Light Man's legs, arms, and head would open up to reveal Michael who would jump down and cue the start of the show.

When Michael was still here only a prototype / CG version of the Light Man existed. The day he passed away was the day the technicians got the real product working.

Oooooh! OK. I saw the light man in various footage but I never knew
about there was a story behind it.
So the tech finally got it working properly but...........:(
Thanks for explaining, I'm sure you have helped more than myself with this info.

Im so glad that the video in the link worked pefectly, but I'm having
some problems with YT...its like freezing or tick freezing. lol!
(Sorry dont know how else to say) Not really buffering.
You know what I can do to fix this? Its driving me crazy.

light man was his opening suit he was going to wear at the intro... a big spaceman suit wich flowed through the stage showing pictures that had to do with our hisotry and our planet... it would open up at the end and mj would come out

Oh God soo sad :( if only our Michael made it :cry:
they were going to rehearse Dirty Diana next too.. and Heal the World if I'm correct. :( Omg.. I wish he was with us.

That was heartbreaking… I look forward to her new song "I Will Always Be Missing You" :(

Back