jordan and peter have split!

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hello
just read on yahoo news that jordan and peter have split. Do we know , do we care? I for one think it is a real shame.:no:

It won't be...
they've probably just had an argument, they've got kids together, i don't think its true.

Yeah I was watching them on telly the other night (and Peter was recording a song in the same place Michael recored Thriller and his picture was on the wall and Peter said he rocked but anyway back to wat i was saying) they look really happy together.. I didn;t expect this. I hope its not true.!

Aaaaw, I really enjoy their program, as sad as I may be. I find them very entertaining.

I think they probably have broken up, it is a shame.. And I hope the kids aren't too effected by it all.

This is awful, I can hear the angels cry... I hope Michael will not cancel his tour in respect for Katie :(

Jordon is thick as hell anyway so for Peter its a good thing!

Did anyone watch it last night on ITV2? I didn't realise Peter was such a big fan..?? He got quite touchy about Michael.

Did anyone watch it last night on ITV2? I didn't realise Peter was such a big fan..?? He got quite touchy about Michael.

Yeah I saw that! He often says really complimentary things about Michael and all the Jacksons!
I really thought they were good together, I watch the programme sometimes! It's a shame. I like them both, and hope they will get back together. Also hope it's not too hard on the kids.

Back