Jon and Kate plus 8

rockstar

Proud Member
i don't like kate...where she was and how they say she used to be, she's turned into a media monster.

poor jon, i heard he's the one who takes care of the kids....hard for her to do when she's touring a book and away from the kids twenty out of thirty days in a month

My mom LOVES this show. I don't, but I watch it with her anyway. I saw "Surviving Sextuplets and Twins," the special that aired on TLC when the little ones were only a year old and before the Gosselins had a show. I see a definite difference between Kate then and Kate now. She seemed like a much sweeter person.

I don't think the criticisms of her being a "monster" are totally warranted (how well would we cope with eight children, with six of them being five year olds?), but her treatment of Jon leaves SO much to be desired. She interrupts him all the time during their sit down interviews, yelled at him in public for being in the wrong line at a toy store, and nearly castrated him for not using a coupon at the grocery store!

everybody has different ways to say things about them :yes:

Kate and Jon they'll work it out :yes: they're stronge and they have fath cause of there 8 little kids they have :yes:

my mom and i watch it too :yes:

the problem is that is the media is doing this to them the some way they do to MJ too :yes: to get people to get upset and angry :yes:

she nearly castrated him when he couldn't find a friggin receipt...that woman is insane...he should take the kids and leave...she a hot ass messsssssss

i know i agree on that soso deaf :yes: she has bad mouth ass you have to understand that she have 6 kids on her shoulder everday is hard to be mother :yes:
with people is floowing you everywhere takeing your pictures life is hard :yes:

cause mothers do everything and fathers just lay back that's we give are fathers or are husbands hard times cause don't listening to us very will the mens they it in there own world in there heads that's there is woman in this world to tell them :yes:

i feel sorry for kate to look after the kids :yes: but i know she his bad ass mouth she don't the own one my sister his the some way too :yes: :giggle:

you just have to deal with it :yes: the world is life around us we just have to life it inside of us to know how to deal with it

i think they'll work it out fine :yes:

it's jon who looks after the kids. she only has them when cameras are around.

she has 8 kids but u see families on tlc with 18 and the mother isn't yelling at the father. she's just a rude and nasty person. everything u see them do is being paid for, they make $75, 000 per episode, their house, their cars/vans, food, parties and trips are all paid for. they're making money off of these kids and she's complaining.

they are her meal ticket and she knows it. there is no excuse to treat ur husband like that.

someone said she was at an event and one of her sons hurt himself and was bleeding...she looked right at jon and said' can u get this?' and he took his son to the emergency room....what a mother

it's jon who looks after the kids. she only has them when cameras are around.

she has 8 kids but u see families on tlc with 18 and the mother isn't yelling at the father. she's just a rude and nasty person. everything u see them do is being paid for, they make $75, 000 per episode, their house, their cars/vans, food, parties and trips are all paid for. they're making money off of these kids and she's complaining.

they are her meal ticket and she knows it. there is no excuse to treat ur husband like that.

someone said she was at an event and one of her sons hurt himself and was bleeding...she looked right at jon and said' can u get this?' and he took his son to the emergency room....what a mother

While I don't condone men cheating on their wives, if Jon was cheating, I can see why, living with that woman. Sometimes women with their attitudes and controlling behavior can drive their men away, without even realizing it.

well to be fair, a lot are saying she allowed him to 'cheat' which then it really wouldn't be cheating. they've made over $6M from this show including all the freebies etc....

she's been seen getting cozy w/ her bodyguard....

When I saw the episode and the Jon and Kate were doing interviews solo I find it very odd. I still believe that the tabloids wants us to believe that they're breaking up or cheating with each other, well I ain't falling with these b@$^@#d stories from these freakin' b@$^@#ds. They've gone trough bad and worse and they can pull through whatever their ordeal is and they can get back to normal. I'm positive about this.

When I saw the episode and the Jon and Kate were doing interviews solo I find it very odd. I still believe that the tabloids wants us to believe that they're breaking up or cheating with each other, well I ain't falling with these b@$^@#d stories from these freakin' b@$^@#ds. They've gone trough bad and worse and they can pull through whatever their ordeal is and they can get back to normal. I'm positive about this.

i agree on that :agree:

Back