Joking about Child Molestation is not funny!!!

analogue

Proud Member
This is something that has really been pissing me off. I really hate the fact that so many people see the issue of Child Molestation has a big joke. The joke pretty much is ''hahahah look at him/her they molest children''. Plus this just shows me that the people who make these sick jokes don't give a crap about kids. All they care about his cracking out their sick and twisted jokes

I don't care if the person accused of such crimes is guilty or innocent making jokes about the situation is just not funny

Of course, its disgusting makes me :puke:.
Not only when they are saying things about MJ, its disgusting in general, think of the children suffering !!!

only narrow minded mentally challenged people can find the issue of childmolestion to be funny

I agree that it's disgusting. When people joke, however, they don't often think about what they're saying - they just blurt it out without considering the connotations of child molestation.

only narrow minded mentally challenged people can find the issue of childmolestion to be funny

I agree, but only stupid ignorant people find that funny. As I have said before, that word "child molestation" should've been invented and should been tabooed. Those guys are such retards.

Back