Join the Michael Jackson Estate in wishing Jonathan “Sugarfoot” Moffet a speedy recovery

qbee

Proud Member
UPDATE:
For those inquiring about Jonathan Moffett's health, he Left a message on his Facebook page May 24th... He is back touring with Immortal :)

https://www.facebook.com/jonathanphillipmoffett

From Michael's official Facebook - May 10, 2013

Join the Michael Jackson Estate in wishing Jonathan “Sugarfoot” Moffet our collective good thoughts and best wishes for a speedy recovery. We look forward to his rejoining the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour band and seeing him back behind the drums! Get well soon Jonathan!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...108910151472.86254.19691681472&type=1&theater

248036_10151613148351473_610566469_n.jpg

Get well soon Jonathan so you can rock and pound those drums again!!

Well, I can't find any news about what's wrong, but, whatever it is, get well soon, Sugarfoot!

So ,
What happened to Mr M ? Any updates yet please ? All is okay or what.. ?

Wendijane love that photo of Michael you have in your siggy.

Get better Sugarfoot and return to work.

Get well soon to him hes a fantastic drummer and a nice guy

For those inquiring about Jonathan Moffett's health, he Left a message on his Facebook page May 24th... He is back touring with Immortal :)

https://www.facebook.com/jonathanphillipmoffett

............."Good News!!!" ......'Just' Arrived in Nagoya Japan, . . . for my Return to "Immortal"!!!........ Feeling Good, . . and ready to share "My Gifts", with the Japanese Fans this weekend 'Here', . . . and Throughout the rest of the Japan "Immortal" Tour" Leg!!!....... Sending "Much Love to You" as 'Always'!!!....... Sending "Much Love and Gratitude", . . . for the Japanese Fans' 'Patience...', in My Absence, . . at the shows prior!!!...... I'm "So Sorry" I Missed a Great Many of you....... I'm "Thankful", for your Prayers, Concern, . . . and Understanding....... "Love is Always, . . . the Antidote" to 'All Things' "Out Of Sync" 'With', and Within Life!!!....... "Thank You", . . . for 'Your Love', . . . and being "In Sync" with Me......!!! "Blessed be Those, . . . Who 'Cultivate' Love"!!!........ For, . . . "They" are the "Farmers, . . of and For The LORD", and "The LORD's Crops"!!!...... "Man's Hearts, Minds, And Souls"....... May 'HIS Harvest', . . . be 'Bountiful' and 'Plentiful', . . . . 'Through Us', . . "His Farmers", . . . who 'Till the Souls', on the Earth......._

Wishing you Much Love, and Peace....... Forever 'Always'......_
Jonathan_

taipei-june-19-2013-xinhua-ians-jonathan-moffett-75725.jpg

Jonathan Moffett (R), the drummer who has worked with Michael Jackson for more than 30 years, introduces the anecdotes with Michael Jackson during their cooperation on a press conference for the Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour in Taipei, southeast China’s Taiwan, June 18, 2013. The world tour concert will be held in the Taipei Arena from June 28 to June 30, and will be held in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong in August. (Xinhua/Wu Ching-teng) * Note also featured in picture Guitarists Desiree Bassett and Jon Myron Clar

Back