John Landis talking about Michael Jackson's Thriller video @ Fnac Forum in Paris April 09 2011

Great Interview...........

He's soooooo right about Michael's family........

^ he said mj's dad is 'a pig' and his whole family is 'creepy' the way they just tried to find ways to make money after he passed

Landis after a long time said something that's right, the family is creepy and their ways to get/make money even out of Michael's corpse is even creepier. I know a lot of fans think it's only us noticing and that the industry respects them, that's not true. A LOT of people noticed what we did, a whole bunch of people find them and their unsatisfiable greed creepy

Last edited:
Landis after a long time said something that's right, the family is creepy and their ways to get/make money even out of Michael's dead corpse is even creepier. I know a lot of fans think it's only us noticing and that the industry respects them, that's not true. A LOT of people noticed what we did, a whole bunch of people find them and their unsatisfiable greed creepy

yep twinklee you are so right!

I think in death a lot of folks have to come to realize how MJ's family is and the pressure and stress he was under from all sides. It's obvious he didn't trust them considering how his will turned out and it's obvious they didn't give a damn about him either since they went years without checking up on him even though he had been through a lot of pain and turmoil.

It's sad all the way around and I think a lot of folks really feel bad now about the way they treated MJ.

Landis after a long time said something that's right, the family is creepy and their ways to get/make money even out of Michael's corpse is even creepier. I know a lot of fans think it's only us noticing and that the industry respects them, that's not true. A LOT of people noticed what we did, a whole bunch of people find them and their unsatisfiable greed creepy

Nah, most people see what we see. This is why none of their projects or ventures will ever do anything.

Nah, most people see what we see. This is why none of their projects or ventures will ever do anything.

yep... I think Katherine's behavior is what really shocked some folks though, but she is no better than Joe and the rest of them. It's sad.. Poor MJ didn't have a chance with parents and siblings like that.

I met John Landis a few years back he was doing a signing at Earls Court, I asked him about Thriller, at the time he told me they were remaking it but couldnt give anymore details, I assume now he meant maybe for TII concerts. I was hoping for a DVD\Blu-ray release with the making of - used to watch it all the time... shame

yep... I think Katherine's behavior is what really shocked some folks though, but she is no better than Joe and the rest of them. It's sad.. Poor MJ didn't have a chance with parents and siblings like that.

Contender for the worst family ever????

I would say so.. I want to see how many of his fake brothers and sisters show up for his killer's trial since they all basically blame MJ anyway.

I would say so.. I want to see how many of his fake brothers and sisters show up for his killer's trial since they all basically blame MJ anyway.
As long as cameras are there, the usual suspects are going to show up

Back