Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson Dance to PYT

it's always going to be difficult for me not to make a commentary on the song, before anything else. just think...if the original writer of that song sang it, himself..James Ingram..i don't know if i would ever like it. hearing somebody else sing it, i realize just how special Michael, forever is.

I hope the dancers win. It looked like they had fun. i'm not pro so i don't know about that kind of dancing. Usually, if someone does six degrees of separation from Michael, they win, for obvious reasons. i know NSync and MJ had a great pro showing and seeming relationship, as far as on screen goes. it was fun times.

^^

They already got eliminated in the second week so they can't win.

I saw it. I am voting for Shawn Johnson though. She also danced to PYT a few yrs back when she won DWTS. I think Joey from N-Sync did an alright job! But, he got eliminated way to soon. Bristol Palin should have went home she had the lowest score and isn't as good as the others and it's obvious too. lol

I'll watch it, although they don't dance to the originals and sometimes it is a bit annoying, I guess won't lose anything checking the video out, thanks.

Yeah, no one can sing it like Michael but I think this singer did a decent job. I managed to see the rest of this show and the results show today. So disappointing that Joey was eliminated so soon. I hope Bristol isn't going to keep being kept in for the whole show if the others are dancing better. Having said that, the first performance she did in a white dress was very much improved from when I last saw her. She definitely didn't dance that well the second week though.

Wow, I don't know who sang this cover, but every time somebody sings a Michael Jackson song it reminds me time and time again how incredibly special and awesome Michael's talent is/was. This song would have not been as huge as it was without Michael's vocals, it's as simple as that. :clapping:

Back