Joe Vogel (Author and advocate for Michael) gives interview with MJTP - Released 4/1

windy09

Proud Member
Hello MJJC Family,

We have a very positive story that we would like for you to be aware of. I think this is something that you all will enjoy. Joe Vogel, author of "Man in the Music: The Creative Life and Work of Michael Jackson”, has given an interview with Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait magazine.

This is a teaser to let you know about the forthcoming interview that is scheduled to be released on Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait magazine tomorrow, Friday, April 1st. Click on the link for more details and enjoy.

http://tinyurl.com/6fsg3tr

Our best,

MJJC Legacy Project Media Advocacy Team
Kim (windy09)
Maria (Maria MJ)
Deborah (DeborahFfrench)

Oh wow I just read those few lines from his upcoming book, and I almost teared up. This author finally gets Michael. This is so promising. I really believe that Michael's character assassination will soon be totally wiped out and replaced by true and positive statements about Michael. This book is proof of that. I will be buying this book! I hope it becomes a bestseller and we see it on the stands!

I am looking to getting this book as well. And to the interview.

Thanks, windy09!

Has the interview been posted yet? I don't see it yet on the site..

Looks like a great book, focusing on his art.

I intend to buy it and I hope many people will. Also to show publishers that it's WORTH publishing positive books on Michael and not only tabloid junk sells!

sorry, but where is the article? I fail to find it :(

sorry, silly me!

guys lets help promote the book the best we can to others, it derserves to ber a bestseller

Really really excited about this. I hope it really is what I expect it to be. An album by album in depth analysis of Michael's music and short films. :excited:

Very impressive interview....His focus on Michael's artistry is refreshing...I'm looking forward to buying the book :D

WOW Really nice interview. Very insightful.
I am thinking of buying this book after I read his review before.
Now, I am excited and can't wait to get this book.

My apologies for the confusion on the link. The link to the article on MJTP was included in the Twitlonger which was the link that I provided in the initial post. I will do better next time to make things less confusing.

I just read the interview and thought it was a very positive and refreshing take on Michael and his artistic genius and humanity.

I posted a comment and perhaps it might be good for more comments to be posted to show our support.

I am so excited about this book! I have pre-ordered a copy, I just wish we didn't have to wait until October. Would love to see this book on the best seller list, so I'll do my part to make sure people know about it. I have a feeling this is going to be a mind blowing book.

Back