Joe Jackson - Michael only agreed to 10 shows not 50

Popescu

Proud Member
Sorry if this was already posted, and if I'm in the wrong sub-forum, if the thread is not relevant, please delete it. Joe is standing by his story :

[youtube]yO9-JxeDiWw[/youtube]

Don't believe a word of what Leonard Rowe says.

MJ was too expensive ,he couldn´t do just 10 shows and he knew it.

mj signed a contract saying 31. so rowe and joe need to shut up and go work out what they will do with 300 mill of mjs kids money.they must have been so upset that they couldnt get their fingers into the 02 pie

I agree
10 shows would NEVER even cover the production cost
of Michaels concerts let alone make any profit _ Michael
SIGNED a Contract for 31 shows Minimum with more to be
added _ with his consent _he may not have been happy with
all the demand and added shows for London but he did agree

They Initially only publicised 10 shows to test the market
and get the tickets selling _ Just like they only stated 2 weeks
for the movie _ and then increased it as the demand grew higher
But it was Always at Least 31 .. NOT 10

Joe and Rowe have an agenda
and now Rowe is suing Mjs estate
they wanted a piece of the Pie _

The contract has been released. MJ signed up for 31 dates with the possibility of extension. MJ signed it himself. I dont know why Joe keeps spouting all this nonsense about only 10 dates.

He agreed to a minimum of AT LEAST 31 shows.

Here's an excerpt from the contract with AEG:

Artistco hereby pre-approves up’ to thirty one (31) Shows, or such other greater number as agreed by Artistco and Promoter, at the 02 Arena in London, England beteen July 26’ nd September 30, 2009. Subject to the foregoing, Promoter and Artistco shall mutually agree on the number of legs of Shows and the number of Shows in each leg during the Term, and Artistco shall Supply a first class performance & Artist in accordance with this Agreement at all the Shows

You can read the full contract here: http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/AEG contract.pdf

What is this guy talking about?

Michael hired all the people that use to be in his life when he had his great times Kenny Ortega, John Branca, Karen Faye...he had control in hiring them all back to make his come back so how did he have no control?

Leonard Rowe also claims that AEG hired DiLeo and Branca and that Michael didn't want to work with them again. After the last meeting with Joe and Rowe Michael signed a letter stating that Rowe does not represent him in any of his business dealings. Rowe claimed that he never saw that letter.

I read a report that Michael would have completed over 20 shows by now and would have any more shows scheduled until next year.

They were controlling Michael in no such way. Joseph just thinks about the money and doesnt care about his son also. Even after Mike forgiven him for the things he did in his life. That Rowe was talkin BS.

Joe claimed that he and Rowe were only concerned about Michael getting fair compensation for the concert. They claimed that they wanted it in his contract that he would be paid the higher amount between the Euro, pound or USD.

There are reports that Joe hounded Michael in his last months. Some who was at the Holmby Hills house alleges that Joe would call and yell at Michael, "I have no money and it's your fault"

I can't understand what he is saying... does he has problem or something ? Can somebody please write what he says...

I believe rowe when he said michael agreed to 10 shows and the guy from allgood entertainment mention he over herd michael say this to rowe at the meeting they had at the hotel, the meeting consist of joe jackson, rowe the person from allgood entertainment, and randy philllips etc. the meeting was about them trying to work out a deal about the texas reunion show. and also the fans that were around michael when he was rehearshing they said michael mentioned he was pressured to do the 50 shows.

There was a youtube that had Michael saying himself he only wanted to do 10 but woke up to 50 and he was not happy about it, but the youtube has disappeared now. Loads of people saw it though

Michael never liked his father, he probably never talked to him in recent months/years.

Joe is just after money again!

I'm really so confused about all of this what happened now... I really don't know what to think, what to say, who to believe - this whole thing just stinks... :(

Back