Joe Jackson: Carrying Out Michael's Legacy

It does SOUND nice - I've never been a Joe fan though so...

Since he isn't even named in the trust or will I don't understand how he is going to go anywhere with the charities.

I'm willing to hope for the best but I've got my doubts about him. I wonder what MJ would say about this?

Let's not give Joe too much of a hard time please. I know that it's said that he didn't give him affection but Joe is and was very proud of Michael. That's one form of love.

That's very nice of him if he wants to do that for his son.

Let's not give Joe too much of a hard time please. I know that it's said that he didn't give him affection but Joe is and was very proud of Michael. That's one form of love.

I agree:yes:

I agree :yes: . He may not have been our "favorite dad" but we have to remember that he's lost his son as well :(

I also agree.

Joe wasn't the best parent in the world but how many people can really say that they are.

I believe he loved Michael very much and you know what?....Everything that Michael went through made him the beautiful person we all grew to love, including any problems he had with Joe.

It's sad certain things happened but I'll respect Joe because he's half of one of the most incredible people I've ever known of in my life.

I also agree.

Joe wasn't the best parent in the world but how many people can really say that they are.

I believe he loved Michael very much and you know what?....Everything that Michael went through made him the beautiful person we all grew to love, including any problems he had with Joe.

It's sad certain things happened but I'll respect Joe because he's half of one of the most incredible people I've ever known of in my life.

Excellent post :clapping:

I never used to be a fan of Joe from what Michael had said, but to me, during the trial Joe was a rock for Michael. I know Katherine was at the trial every day, but Joe was there pretty much all the time too. To me he was the strong figure Michael needed at that time. I have lots of time for him now. And I've heard a few folks say he doesn't look upset about Michael's death, well just because he isn't blubbing all over the TV, doesn't mean he isn't devastated. Michael himself described Joe as a warrior.

I never used to be a fan of Joe from what Michael had said, but to me, during the trial Joe was a rock for Michael. I know Katherine was at the trial every day, but Joe was there pretty much all the time too. To me he was the strong figure Michael needed at that time. I have lots of time for him now. And I've heard a few folks say he doesn't look upset about Michael's death, well just because he isn't blubbing all over the TV, doesn't mean he isn't devastated. Michael himself described Joe as a warrior.[/QUOTE

EXACTLY Michael clearly stated that he totally forgave the man, if he did then we should. The fans are just being influence by the media with this crap about Michael being abuse.

If the fans want to hate someone they need to hate the media. They are the ones that did more damage to Michael than you could ever imagine. Why do you think Michael was unable to sleep at nights, it's cause he constantly worry about the image he was being portrait as. I am sure he did not want his children to learn of that image.

Because of Joe pushing Michael, he became the biggest artist in the world. I just can't hate him.

Joe is proud of Michael for years cause Joe know that Michael was amazing person in this world for the fans in his heart and he knows that joe know that :yes:

I haven't watched the video yet but I read the article. And, well, after all that can be said about Joe as a father, husband, nad human being I do think he loves his family, Michael included. I know alot of peeps ain't Joe fans, and I ain't either, but that man is a fighter, and however you wanna go about crtiqing that is up to you, but I am certain that so long as that man walks this earth he will not allow the media to trample on his sons name or his legacy.

I haven't watched the video yet but I read the article. And, well, after all that can be said about Joe as a father, husband, nad human being I do think he loves his family, Michael included. I know alot of peeps ain't Joe fans, and I ain't either, but that man is a fighter, and however you wanna go about crtiqing that is up to you, but I am certain that so long as that man walks this earth he will not allow the media to trample on his sons name or his legacy.

Agreed! I myself am not the biggest fan of Joe, but I know that Joe loves his family and is very proud of all of MJ's accomplishments. I'm sure he'll do everything to make sure that Michael's legacy is preserved and that he's remembered for all the right things. I really don't see the need to bad talk him right now when he is trying to do something good.

The video is touching because of the background music. Just saying.

i don't if you all agree on this i think joe is o.k person but not nice person but a o.k person but i feel sorry for him cause he is michael father and we should agree that michael father is o.k person he is doing something very nice and i like that :yes:

is very touching :yes:

I'm sorry but I have to say.... It's amazing what background music can do! I'm not a Joe Jackson fan and the first time I watched this clip (the FULL clip and without the music) I think he came across in quite a cold way and only seemed interested in promoting his film and new artists. I know that Michael has forgiven him and therefore we should give some respect and I think that most of you are right when you say 'everyone deals with things differently'. However, watching that clip of Michael breaking down in tears (Living with Michael Jackson - the Martin Bashit interview) when he talks about what Joe put him through breaks my heart and I can't get it out of my head.

I truly believe Joe will do right by Michael. I think people need to cut him some slack. He is Michael's father.

I thought the background music was terrible though. I could barely make out what Joe was saying!

Joe Jackson received death threats cos of his beating Michael. Since MJ's passing, nearly everyone have looked at Joe being the big bad wolf.... Is it any surprise that Joe is trying to suck up?

Don't forget that Joe's comments made MJ change his appearance. No parent, how good they are or not, should make a child do that.

i understand what everybody sayying about Joe :yes: :thinking:

i feel sorry for him cause that is his son :yes: But, But wait and listen what i got to say about Joe :yes:
all Dad's and mom's do the wrongs things in there past lives :yes: and Joe is Michael Father and Joe feel son bad and feel so lost out of his son lives and know Joe whats the fans to understand that Joe his feels about his lost son :yes:

the storys goes like this :yes: you never die before your mother or father :no: that's what God told us cause :yes:

Back