Joe Jackson and his memories from Bad25

Annita

Proud Member
http://www.jwjackson.com/2012/09/28/bad25/

Bad25

•Friday, September 28, 2012, 13:31

Joe-Tatiana-Thumbtzen.jpg

Mr. Joseph Jackson And Tatiana Thumbtzen (The Way You Make Me Feel)

Mr. Jackson shared personal memories from Bad 25, by talking with great emotion how Michael was smitten the second Tatiana Thumbtzen walked on the Set of The way you make me feel Video.

“I could tell right away Michael was crazy about her.Those were such fun times. Tatiana is a wonderful lady. It seems like yesterday, I was seating on the set, watching them enjoy each others company and feeding off each others positive energy.

Last edited:
Troll banned and post deleted - sorry bout that. He slipped in under the wire

Joseph was on the set? Really? That's kind of hard to believe. And that quote doesn't sound like Joe at all. Not saying it isn't possible, but...

I dont believe he wrote this either and Ive nver heard anything ever about him being on the set of TWYMMF. Even if he was I doubt Joe said " I was watching them feeding off each others positive energy" That is not his way of speaking - At All. maybe Tatiana wrote if for him :smilerolleyes:

But I will give him credit for one thing, Joseph is the ONLY Jackson that has even mentioned
Michael's Bad25 Anniversary - so thank you Joe for that.

If Joe really was on the set, I find it hard to believe that he didn't hit on Tatiana himself. It's not like him to sit back and let his sons enjoy the pretty ladies, he would definately want a piece of the action.

I can't really recall, but didn't Tatiana claim in her first book that Joseph offered to manage her? Or was that Frank Dileo?

I can't really recall, but didn't Tatiana claim in her first book that Joseph offered to manage her? Or was that Frank Dileo?

It was Joe and he put her under an iron clad contract and then didn't help her so she had a hard time financially.

Just saw an article that says Freddie Mercury was recording a duet with Michael in the 80's but dropped out of the project b/c Michael insisted on bringing hi:yes:s llama!! Gotta love it!!

I had already heard or read that Joe was on the set.

Will try to find back where I heard or read that. Will come back to post as soons as I get it

I don’t remember whether Joe was on the set, I think not, at least not every day. But Katherine was always there, it’s written in the book by Tatiana.

I don’t intend to criticize Tatiana, she is so beautiful, but to be honest, she is nuts, she has almost nothing in her head. Michael himself told her she was nuts when he heard she had approached Joe so that he became her manager. This story has also be told by Tatiana herself in her book.

Back