Jodie Marsh gets New Michael Jackson Tattoo

Kingofthedancefloor

Proud Member
Not sure if this has been posted b4 so if so apoligies to the mods.

940D0FC7-E824-008B-EB98DAE6ED462EEA.jpg

Glamour model Jodie Marsh has had an image of Michael Jackson tattooed onto her body.

The 29-year-old now has the idol's face on her arm, and was snapped showing off the design this week.

She has already had images of Buddy Holly and Chuck Berry etched into her skin.

Marsh's latest augmentation comes after her recent boob job. The star upped her size to a 32GG cup because she didn't enjoy wearing push-up bras.

"When gravity takes it toll, you’re left with boobs that really only look good in a push-up bra - which is what mine had become. And I'd got to a point where I was like, I want them to look like this all the time, I don’t want to have to keep pushing them up," she said.

wow.

That sure is a huge MJ tatto.

It's nice.

Personally I not a great lover of lots of tatoos, especially on the arms....it just seems to masculine for me. However whoever did the tatoo did a good job, you can really see that its Michael, and of course its good to see a celebrity giving props to Michael in such an obvious way. Hats of to you Jody:punk:

Not gonna lie here....but i'm actually more surprised that she has a tattoo of Chuck Berry also somewhere on her body. And in my book, that is only "slightly" better than an MJ tattoo.

Btw, she chose a great picture too!

she is dog rough, but beleive it or not she has loads of A levels and loads of degrees so she is very intelligent.

Can't stand her though, but cool tattoo

im personally not a fan of this jodie cause she is a big tramp and only get succeeded with showing off her body to the entire world..... but I like the idea that she put Michael on her lower arm..... that's really nicely done and I respect her for showing the love for Michael in this way! well done

I'd getting one soon too :)

she is dog rough, but beleive it or not she has loads of A levels and loads of degrees so she is very intelligent.

Can't stand her though, but cool tattoo

Accademically smart she may be.....real world smarts she hasn't got a clue!

I refer you to "celeb" big brother.....have a look on youtube, Pete Burns utterly destroys her.

She represents everything that is wrong with society.

I've never heard of her before this, so I wont make comments about her.
But the tattoo does look great and its really out there for everyone to see..I wish I wasnt so scared of needles, then I would do an MJ tattoo as well....

ps: loved her hair! :)

I watched Big brother i know who and what she was like, she is accademically very smart, she just bitched on BB, she is a cow, and yeah Pete did bring her down but i think she can take it aswell.

Her and Jordan are enemies.

People should not be disrespecting a fellow Michael Jackson fan like Jodie marsh
using words like 'skanky' and ''dog rough'' is very disrespectful
reminds me of the kind of behavior found in journalists and tabloid junkies
the kind of people who disrespect Michael Jackson, the kind of people YOU criticise
Jodie's only a human being, just like Michael.. remember that

I never knew that Jodie was a BIG Michael fan! Quite surprised really.

Nevertheless - It's a very nice gesture of her fandom.

Good selection of picture although I if I were to get a tattoo like hers I would have preferred if it appeared shaper to the eye. It looks very dull and blended.

Thanks for posting! :)

Back