Jesse Godderz of BBrother10 revealing pics & info

MJJChichi

Proud Member
This tastey morsel better not be evicted too soon...especially now that I know he is willing to pose naked. OOOh baby!! Come to find out, Jesse has a Modeling Portfolio that contains some very 'Gay Friendly' shots...take a look at a couple of them. According to his friends, "He isn't ready for his parents, or the public, to know that he is gay. Jessie isn't actually open with his sexuality, but he doesn't hide it too well either. We just don't talk about it. " He certianly doesn't hide his love for himself though LOL Whether he wants to or not, Somebody is slowly stepping out the closet and he looks good doing it *snap, snap*
These 'friends' of his, claim to be holding onto even better shots of him, in even better positions/situations...nice 'friends' LOL According to his buddies, Jesse is a straight up "closeted homosexual."

The skin pics are >>HERE

Attachments

• jessie-godderz-picture.jpg
    jessie-godderz-picture.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 8
  • jesse-godderz-nude-0.jpg
    jesse-godderz-nude-0.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Are the attached pics supposed to be downloadable? :unsure: Cause...

cryingangel, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:huh:

*hates gay men*

what's the good if you can only look and not touch :(

see another reason why L.J hates window shopping in the expensive end of town :lol:

they are simply a tease to what is found at the pic link above them :doh: http://entertainmentzone.ning.com/

Hey, those thumbnails didn't appear this morning :blink: Just a couple of links were there :blink:

I checked out the site anyway, just wanted to know if those attachments were supposed to work or there was something wrong with me :lol:

And :rofl: @ Linda :lol:

Chichi may I present you Koji Murofushi. I'm willing to share him with you. :lol:

KojiMurofushi.jpg

KojiMurofushi3.jpg

KojiMurofushi2.jpg

athlete_img03.jpg

KojiMurofushi4.jpg

awww oook at dem dimples ... Koji is a keeper :yes:

is he in this years Olympics ??

There's nothing better than Big Brother "celebrities" that "reveals all". Epic. Without it I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Back