Jennifer lopez's accomplishments

billyworld99

Proud Member
Lopez was the first Latina to get paid over a million dollars for a project.

Lopez was the first Latina actress to star in a leading role in film since Rita Hayworth retired in the 1970s.
Lopez is (in 2003) the highest paid Latina actress in Hollywood.
Jenny Lopez's first album On The 6 was 8 times platinum.

Lopez's first single "If You Had My Love" was #1 for more than 9 weeks.
Lopez is the first actress and singer to have a movie ("The Wedding Planner") and an album ("J.Lo") at #1 in the same week.

Lopez's second album J.Lo was 5 times platinum.

P.S. FIRST WOMAN TO HAVE A NUMBER ONE MOVIE AND ALBUM DEBUT IN THE SAME WEEK

Lopez's third album J To Tha L-O! The Remixes was the first album of remixes to hit #1, because no other album of remixes had climbed the chart.

Lopez's perfume Glow made history in 2001, by being the #1 perfume in more than 9 countries in more than 4 months.

Lopez is the only woman who has been #1, 3 years in a row in the FHM list of the 100 Sexiest Females in the world.
Lopez made the 2004 Fortune list of the wealthiest entertainers under the age of 40. Her wealth is estimated at $255 million.

Jennifer Lopez and Fashion
Lopez owns a clothing line called J.Lo By Jennifer Lopez. Her line is the most successful clothing line of artists on the industry market. Furthermore, she is planning to launch a jewelry line, hats, gloves, and a scarves line.

She has sold over 25 million albums worldwide

She is the richest person of Latin American descent in Hollywood according to Forbes, and the most influential Hispanic entertainer in the U.S. according to People en Español's list of "100 Most Influential Hispanics

Last edited:
lol what does that means? I just know some french

well, there is singer (sangra), latino, and passion (pasiion). So i think s/he said this latino singer has some passion? HA yeah i'm speaking out of my... you know :p

Back