Jennifer Batten to answer fans questions on Sunday 5th July (fans lease ask about fans footage...)

Michaels.Art.Nouveau

Proud Member
Michael's guitarist called Jennifer Batten will be answering questions from fans on Sunday 5th July on http://twitter/mondocongo

Jennifer played guitar on the Bad, Dangerous and History tours.

Source: Jennifer Batten on Twitter

Please can somebody tell Jennifer that we would love to see footage of Michael with his fans off stage too. So many fans have been close to him and for many like myself is the only hope because I never got a photo taken with him but some people did. So many would see themselves around Michael in such video footage. Michael's cameraman filmed a lot especially in London with fans,

Murtaza

I met her several yeara ago when she held a guitar clinic here in my home town. I couldn't believe it when I saw her past works, then her work with Michael. Wow, it was fate. We asked her what it was like playing for Michael, and she said he treated them 'like royalty.' I knew he would, that's the Mike we all knew.She's a amazing guitarist....incredible.

how can this be from 5th of july if she said she knows someone who is still in contact with michael????

I'm sorry. I never said it was from July 5. I did however think it was from the same chat or q & a. I didn't want to start a whole new thread.

Back