Jennifer Batten answering your questions

CindyRilla

Proud Member
Jennifer Batten (who was with Michael on 3 tours with the HUGE blonde hairdo) is answering our questions live via Twitter right now until 9 pm Pacific. She answered one of mine too! (I am CindyPDX on Twitter)

Check her out here:
http://twitter.com/mondocongo

She's just awesome and speaks so highly of Michael. I taped her on our local news (she lives here in Oregon)

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up. I wish I could respond to some of the things she is saying.

Thanks for this. Lol @ Bubbles plugging his ears when someone asked him about Michael's music. :lol:

Thanks for this. Lol @ Bubbles plugging his ears when someone asked him about Michael's music. :lol:

I know that was to MY question of if she met his family and celeb friends! LOL

She is still answering questions.. now to. wow she is awesome

who is contesting his will? she just mentioned that.

ooops sorry, that was someone else saying that

It looks like she is planning on writing a book about touring with MJ. I would love to read that!

Jennifer is back from her UK trip and will be having another LIVE chat to answer more questions for you all

She gave a reminder HEADS UP today via Twitter for THIS SUNDAY, July 19th:

"Reminder--next live event will be this weekend. Sunday 12 noon USA Pacific time. Stay tuned for info-Jennifer"

http://twitter.com/mondocongo

I am hoping she will have it on Paltalk or Blogtalk Radio as it would be much easier than doing this via Twitter as she did last time.

Seriously, this is SOOOO cool! You can hear her answer questions. You can also call into her or text chat questions to her.

Even though the AUDIO part ended she continued to answers text questions. Later today, you can hear her radio show on Blogtalk when it gets posted to hear it.. and the questions we asked AFTER the audio broadcast ended, will be included the broadcast.

(so glad she decided to go with Blogtalk Radio... )

Back