JC's MJ Collection

JohnC

Proud Member
Updating soon...

Last edited:
Posted. Ill try and add some more stuff later.

Awesome, John! I had no idea you had so much stuff and you even got more!

Great job, keep it up.

I'm curious about your audio. Unheard/leaked stuff?

Lets just say, there are reasons that I blured out some of the lables on the video & discs...

There are a number of reasons I don't believe you have rare audio, John.

1. You uploaded a (well known) fake Stranger In Moscow demo on to your YouTube channel a few months ago.

2. Because that "For All Time 2nd Remastered Snippet" thing you uploaded was soooo obviously fake!

3. Because Bruno isn't backing up his claims that he has rare stuff, you jumped up the chance to do the same hoping people might believe you.

Thank you.

These are really stupid accusations, John.

1. I wasn't the only person that ran that channel. I didn't upload it, and when I became aware of it, I told my friend to delete it.

2. I don't care what you say, that snippet is real. And I have proof to back it up.

Because Bruno isn't backing up his claims that he has rare stuff, you jumped up the chance
3. I'd be interested to know what the hell you mean by that?

King of The Dance Floor claims to have Bad acetate & other rare acetates.
Korgnex claims to have a bunch of Alternate mixes from Teddy Reily auction.
MickyJ007 claims to have a few studio demos.
Do you want me to go on?

Just because you may not have 'connections' it doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

Thank you.

There are a number of reasons I don't believe you have rare audio, John.

1. You uploaded a (well known) fake Stranger In Moscow demo on to your YouTube channel a few months ago.

2. Because that "For All Time 2nd Remastered Snippet" thing you uploaded was soooo obviously fake!

3. Because Bruno isn't backing up his claims that he has rare stuff, you jumped up the chance to do the same hoping people might believe you.

Thank you.
Seriously though, what does it matter - give the man a break. The nature of this thread is for John C to show his collection and that's exactly what he's trying to do..

Seriously though, what does it matter - give the man a break. The nature of this thread is for John C to show his collection and that's exactly what he's trying to do..

I agree :)
They are his, people wonder why they don't want to share their rare stuff... Maybe because as soon as they speak about them they get ambushed, with claims they are lieing about having them...

Great collection by the way,
Just got one question though about your rare discs, I don't want to know what they are, I would just like to know how you came about getting them ?? :thinking:

They are his, people wonder why they don't want to share their rare stuff... Maybe because as soon as they speak about them they get ambushed, with claims they are lieing about having them...
+1 to you.

Just got one question though about your rare discs, I don't want to know what they are, I would just like to know how you came about getting them?
Well, without giving too much away... It's a simple matter of knowing where to look.

Because I'm in the entertainment industry (comedian) I try to make everything an opportunity.
eg; One time I went to do a radio interview, while at the station, I asked If it would be ok for me to have a look through their music archirves. You'd be surprised what you would find (eg; at SAFM We Be Ballin CD...).

I do a bit of audio engineering for two bands in Melboune, so some 'stuff' falls into my hands... Sometimes Ill say to them 'hey do you think you could get this....'. And because they have 'connections' they know where to look.

Back in 2009, someone got in cantact with me through my (now deleted) YouTube channel, and did a 'lil trading.

Do your research!
Keep an ear to the ground!
Don't be afraid to ask!

Its just a shame, because of the GFC I've been unable to buy MJ stuff. But things are better! Thats why I started this thread, so Ill try and add more things...

+1 to you.

Well, without giving too much away... It's a simple matter of knowing where to look.

Because I'm in the entertainment industry (comedian) I try to make everything an opportunity.
eg; One time I went to do a radio interview, while at the station, I asked If it would be ok for me to have a look through their music archirves. You'd be surprised what you would find (eg; at SAFM We Be Ballin CD...).

I do a bit of audio engineering for two bands in Melboune, so some 'stuff' falls into my hands... Sometimes Ill say to them 'hey do you think you could get this....'. And because they have 'connections' they know where to look.

Back in 2009, someone got in cantact with me through my (now deleted) YouTube channel, and did a 'lil trading.

Do your research!
Keep an ear to the ground!
Don't be afraid to ask!

Its just a shame, because of the GFC I've been unable to buy MJ stuff. But things are better! Thats why I started this thread, so Ill try and add more things...

Thanks for that, and the tips too :wink:

John. I'm sorry if I'm wrong and you do have what you claim to have. I have doubted people like yourself before and have been proven wrong (not implying that I would like proof of anything from you) and you did post a snippet of Elizabeth, I Love you (studio version) so of course there's a high chance I may be wrong. I have no hard feelings towards you or anything, as you've been rather genourous before.

l am laughing out loud now ,you are so cool JohnC ,your way to make this thread is original l do really love it :D

Im not too sure what you mean, but thanks! :D

Image005.jpg

If you don't have these, you don't have a collection.

Image006.jpg

Wasted money. But we all make mistakes...:doh:

l mean this :)

I agree :)

THATS RIGHT!!! 1+ for you on this one:D

Back