Jason Malachi Singing Breaking news !!! 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Keep Your Head up 100% Jason Malachi

Its actually James Porte that sings as well as MJ on those tracks

I though it was Malachi and James Porte and MJ in aauuhhs and hee,heee...
Just kiding. I dont care this song any more. I keep only the rest.

On the songs on the "michael" album it's MJ voice with James Porte ! It's confirmed , accept this ;)

The only thing you do with posting video's from Jason Malachi is making him famous ! is that what you want..... ????

close this thread.. we discussed this a hundred times..
people have different opinions here..

^^ enough, srsly......this is just stupid now...go spam somewhere else....

There are members on this board who are trying to stir things on here.Another thread on this again.?! Some people need to get a life or post in the right thread.

It's not Jason....... It's Michael......... end of.

Its 1000% James Porte not only on BN but also on the other 2 Cascio songs

Moreover michael doesnt sing nowhere in BEST OF JOY nor lead nor back ( see the credits )

The imitator is singing from start to end lalalalala lollllll

Lol, yes we know Michael did not really sing any of "his" songs, Jason was signing them all :wild: :hysterical:

:shock: Really? Are you sure?? Where did you find that? I always thought he did. Oh my, this is the end of the world now. :D

Of course this is all fake. Keep your head up sucks big time, even if it is Michael its still horrible. I only like the last part where he finaly stops singing.

Of course this is all fake. Keep your head up sucks big time, even if it is Michael its still horrible. I only like the last part where he finaly stops singing.

:bugeyed

:doh:

:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back