Jarvis Cocker's stage invaded at Glastonbury!

sunnyday81

Proud Member
lol Serves him right!

COCKER'S SET DISRUPTED BY STAGE INVADER

Former PULP frontman JARVIS COCKER was left fuming after his set at legendary British music festival GLASTONBURY was disrupted by an over-zealous fans who jumped onto the stage.
The singer was performing a solo set at the Somerset, England event on Saturday night (27Jun09) when a man forced his way past security and onto the stage.
The unnamed revelled grabbed the microphone from the star and told the crowd, "Without this man - Britpop would have been s**t!"
He was then bundled off stage by Cocker's security team - and the singer called the incident "embarrassing" before continuing with the gig.
Cocker famously invaded the stage while the late Michael Jackson was performing at the Brit Awards in London in 1996.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/cockers-set-disrupted-by-stage-invader_1107969

He was wrong but im more disgusted with the scumbags that are smearing Michael's name and he hasn't been buried yet than i am of Jarvis Cocker. I wished that had been Diane Dimond, Maureen Orth or that vile jerk Ian Halperin.

He was wrong but im more disgusted with the scumbags that are smearing Michael's name and he hasn't been buried yet than i am of Jarvis Cocker. I wished that had been Diane Dimond, Maureen Orth or that vile jerk Ian Halperin.

Very true. Javis Cocker's stupid stage invasion at the Brit Awards in 1996, was stupid, unprofessional and disrepectful. But it has to be said, apart from him disliking Michael's performance he never said anything overtly negative about Michael character or state of mind and just stuck to his opinion of thar performance, unlike Diane Dimond, Maureen Orth, the vile Ian Halperin.

Jarvis Cocker is an idiot and he deserved that after what he did to MJ. He can have no complaints!

I find this story has cheered me up abit :)

Back