Jared Bradshaw from the hit show Jersey Boys on broadway is a Huge Michael Jackson

qbee

Proud Member
Jared Bradshaw Joins MJ Fans To Celebrate Michael's Birthday Week

I just had the pleasure to learn that, Jared Bradshaw from the Broadway Hit, Jersey Boys, is a Huge fan of Michael Jackson, and he isn't just saying it, he walks the talk and proudly displays his love for Michael.

Jared has performed in three different companies of the show, Jersey Boys on Broadway and all over the country. March 20th, 2012, he was thrilled to join the Broadway company full time.

He has joined the MJ fans this week to celebrate Michael's birthday with a great video tribute featuring his very impressive Vinyl collection and a great Michael Jackson tracks of his and our favorite songs.

Vimeo Channel
"I'm a New Yorker that was raised in Georgia. Broadway actor, and huge Michael Jackson fan. I have more than 1,000 MJ records on vinyl. I love the guy. thanks for stopping by."

Bradshaw has such an Impressive MJ Vinyl collection with over 1000 MJ Vinyls . It was very gracious of him to upload and share them with us to celebrate Michael's Birthday week. He even has Michael Jackson's new Album Xscape and Love Never Felt So good, featured on this great video tribute.

"Here it is ! In honor of MJ's birthday week.... my 20 minute rockin' MJ slideshow of my 1,000+ MJ records! turn up the volume. enjoy."

"Thank you so much everyone... I've been working on this in my free time (a little hobby) over the last year on and off. Claudia...thanks for noticing the music....that was the hardest part of course, besides photographing over 1,000 records, and putting them in chronological order. editing the music together as seamlessly as I could was hard. rock with you/billie jean was my favorite layover. same beat. timing the pictures to "change" on the beat took forever...a labor of LOVE. "

~ Jared Bradshaw

"This video was created to add new expression, meaning and to emphasize Michael Jackson's endless artistic achievements in his matchless career. I recommend you explore Michael Jackson's catalog for sale at these outlets: amazon.com itunes.com michaeljackson.com" ~ Jared Bradshaw

Vinyl Museum, archive and library: 1,000 + MJ records Jared Bradshaw on Vimeo.

Jared's tribute photo's posted on Facebook to pay tribute to Michael

June 25, 2013 June, 2009
Jared_Bradshaw_6-29-2009.JPG

Just recently Jared and fellow Jersey Boys took the Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS

Source: Love Survives - Jared Bradshaw Facebook Vimeo and Jared Bradshaw.com

Last edited:
Thanks for this. :heart: #MJFam go leave a comment on Jared's video at vimeo. What an awesome collection!

This is a genuine fan and not just someone who says the usual "MJ is my inspiration" because it's now a cool thing to say.

Okay, this Guy is the real deal! MJ fan all the way.

Jared put so much effort into this tribute , I think it would be nice to leave a comment on his video on Vimeo. To show our appreciation. :)
https://vimeo.com/104101303

Hi qbee and MJFam. I agree. He did put a lot of effort in going through his entire collection of vinyl records - over 1,000 of them, to show us. I think that was really kind of him to do.

edit* I just went to watch his vimeo video again and there's 5 comments & 5 likes.
It doesn't take but a minute to comment a few nice words and if you need to create an account at www.vimeo.com/ it doesn't take but a couple minutes at that. Vimeo is a good video site anyways. bonus!

What a true MJ Fan and obviously part of the #MJFam :)

This is a genuine fan and not just someone who says the usual "MJ is my inspiration" because it's now a cool thing to say.

Yeah, and then can only name Thriller, Billie Jean and Beat It

Back