Janet to Make Guest Appearance with Michael at London’s O2 Concerts

Butterfly

Proud Member
Janet Love has learnt that Janet will make a surprise appearance at one or more of brother Michael’s upcoming London concerts.
At a press conference today at London’s O2 Arena, Michael made a guest appearance to announce that he will be playing in the UK in July for 10 shows.
In a press release given to members of the media, it was announced that there would be several very special guests.
Janet Love - at the press conference in London today - was told by a very reliable management source that Janet would be one of those special guests.
More news to follow as we get it. http://www.janet-love.com/

wow, if this turns out to be true, I'll be extremely happy, Janet is a sweetie :p and I've never seen her live...

I'm new on here. I'm a MASSIVE Janet fan and this would be amazing! Scream live for the first time.

OMGGG!!! i hope they do scream :wild: :wild:

I was just saying to my mum the other night, I bet Janet will be one of the surprise guests and voila lol.

I just saw Janet in September on her Rockwitchu Tour in L.A. She was amazing and still has the goods. I'm weighing whether or not to spend the fortune it'll cost to cross the pond to London but the more I hear, the more I think I might just have to make the trip! If MJ just said that he was coming to the States, it would make this decision sooo much easier lol!

This is me being very truthful, I'm not bothered if Janet does or doesnt do a surprise appearance, I just wanna see Michael preform at his best with no interuptions etc...
Just the moves the voice and the amazing live band

If this is true....PERFECT...PERFECT...PERFECT MOVE!!!

:yes:

if i got to see michael and janet in one night I would just die.

MJ is getting it so so so right this time round. if they did screm together and did it well then it would just be insane, its something everyone has always wanted to see, and now it could be reality, how much better can it get, the past week has just been too much to take in!

OMG That would be AWESOME...if it's for one or more of the shows then I hope it's for the ones that i'm going to.

Seeing MJ and Janet perform Scream together onstage would be absolutely incredible. Plus it would help Janet get some attention to her artistry as she's been pretty much low key and overlooked in UK since the Velvet Rope album.

it makes sense for them to do scream...gaddddddddammmmitttt....i gottttta make one of these concertsss!!!!!!!!!!

I really wonder how we all shall fit in the arena. Janet, the other sisters, mother, his children. And all of his friends like Mark, Chris, Chris, Liz, Mac and other celebs. This is a huge event with much too less space for every admirer.

Would be nice!

A shame she never did a guest appereance during the HIStory tour!

But great if she does this time!

Back